user171

Jul 26, 2017
Gallery save here. Game's pretty simple, for the most part. (Bash enemies till their dead, most mini-quests are straight forward, though some have lust requirements).

Also adding a Google translation of a walkthrough, for anyone interested

Original walkthrough link (Japanese):

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Ohh really wanted to play this, but my Japanese is still shit couldn't understand anything lol
Amazon is really something of an artist~

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Don't get what you are supposed to do. You get yellow flower, then the NPC who's supposed to tell you what to do just says break fragments. Went everyone, spoke to all, did several quests. No fragments. None of the teleporters opened.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Don't get what you are supposed to do. You get yellow flower, then the NPC who's supposed to tell you what to do just says break fragments. Went everyone, spoke to all, did several quests. No fragments. None of the teleporters opened.
The fragments are in your inventory, you receive one everytime you kill a boss.

Reactions: Scout920

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The fragments are in your inventory, you receive one everytime you kill a boss.
Yea, and how do you fight a boss? How do you get to the dungeons containing bosses? The first boss gave no fragment, every teleporter is closed. Talking to anyone doesn't open them. Doing the dungeon again doesn't. Doing quests doesn't. I'm missing something and I don't know what.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes