Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
One thing that i really want to know is
There's entrance in underground but it's not possible to get through

Amazon also didn't day anything about this, like there might be update or expansion but idk. That part really weird one

Tabuxy

Dec 4, 2017
I believe I extracted them properly, I also think they were fine the first round, but even after downloading winrar instead of my beloved 7-zip, and using ctrl e to extract under a Japanese locale + using the locale emulator I still got the error. Are others able to get beyond that point using the download provided here for the game?

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
If you are using japanese locale provide me a save before the issue so I can get the game and test it myself.
Also getting the same errors as others with always extracting that way, in that exact same area the ninja right below him also has pretty terrible translation compared to the rest of the game so far.. so maybe this area was somehow skipped?

1603679590137.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I can replicate the below error on my end however the problem is not the games code.
1603679248699.png

I cannot find the image in the error message in the games files nor can I find a wrong call in the games code. this leads me to believe 2 things:

1) the problem IS without a doubt encoding related. Those of you who are having it did not decode your game using japanese encoding and that is messing up image names.

2) the problem is carried over in your save files. Because using Tabuxy 's save I get the error. even though my computer is setup for japanese and using proper locale settings.

To fix this I believe you are going to need to actually unpack the game again using japanese encoding AND you are going to need to start your save over. Because even if you fix the game your save is fucked.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I can replicate the below error on my end however the problem is not the games code.
View attachment 873738

I cannot find the image in the error message in the games files nor can I find a wrong call in the games code. this leads me to believe 2 things:

1) the problem IS without a doubt encoding related. Those of you who are having it did not decode your game using japanese encoding and that is messing up image names.

2) the problem is carried over in your save files. Because using Tabuxy 's save I get the error. even though my computer is setup for japanese and using proper locale settings.

To fix this I believe you are going to need to actually unpack the game again using japanese encoding AND you are going to need to start your save over. Because even if you fix the game your save is fucked.
I dunno about that, also getting this error and my computer is also set up in japanese. (I leave it like this because of other games). If you guys got any saves to share I'd appreciate it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I dunno about that, also getting this error and my computer is also set up in japanese. (I leave it like this because of other games). If you guys got any saves to share I'd appreciate it.
Truth be told I don't know about it either. There is a part of game that looks off to me that I am investigating. Map103 (the map these events takes place on) doesn't look "right" so for now I still say people should check encoding, but don't get me wrong just because I posted that does not mean I am done looking.

Reactions: rageaholic and Dnds

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
Yea, and how do you fight a boss? How do you get to the dungeons containing bosses? The first boss gave no fragment, every teleporter is closed. Talking to anyone doesn't open them. Doing the dungeon again doesn't. Doing quests doesn't. I'm missing something and I don't know what.
Are you still having that problem ? If you are, you need to do every quest in the quest shop first, then some guy will appear outside and will offer to sell you access to the next dungeon.
Don't forget that you need to talk to the lady in her house after having killed all the rats in her attic before you can resolve the quest, at least to my understanding.

Reactions: ara1111

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
So, ive tried to get rid of her, but NONE of the buttons are working, and Ive even tried to bind other keys to fucntions and none work

crzBlx

Apr 4, 2018
Truth be told I don't know about it either. There is a part of game that looks off to me that I am investigating. Map103 (the map these events takes place on) doesn't look "right" so for now I still say people should check encoding, but don't get me wrong just because I posted that does not mean I am done looking.
so we just wait for someone to solve the problem?

Glassysun

Jan 16, 2018
A follow-up for you all. Yes, there is a problem and it is not related to encoding. It is prevalent on probably 3 map files.

Now the good news. I know where it is and how to fix it. You just have to wait till I get it done.
I hope for you dude:)(y)

Reactions: Silentce

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
The events are not unlocking for me in the Recollection room even after doing them for some reason

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes