nash-

Mar 25, 2020
so.. i am stucked. i dont know who i have to talk in the "Spirit of the forest" quest. is the last one i have to do and the reward is the back pain pills that i need to give to an NPC so.. im totally stucked
If that's the one I'm thinking of, you need to go in alone or it doesn't work

Reactions: cocomiel1

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Oh wow it finally got translated, albeit MTL. Good nukige nonetheless
"Edited" MTL, so, it's human... not like the usual crap but yeah, it's enjoyable/understandable english with some points still romaji or some minor errors like inverting character names at some points but well, it's pretty good.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
found this and i'm sure it will be a MTL and i was right!! but it was edited MTL, AWESOME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Wow... a game from one of the best doujins I've read. Not really into Touhou but I can dig this.

No wonder thumbnail drew me in , I felt it was really familiar.

Also Pregnancy!? Booooooyyyyy!!!!

Last edited:

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know how to finish the camera parts quest? It says there's someone in the commercial district who has them, but I've talked to everyone and no luck

Reactions: Mirror Mirror
Sep 24, 2017
Well something isn't working right, request to get mining tools and the guy is selling them for 4500, but even if you have enough to buy the game won't let you buy them.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Are you still having that problem ? If you are, you need to do every quest in the quest shop first, then some guy will appear outside and will offer to sell you access to the next dungeon.
Don't forget that you need to talk to the lady in her house after having killed all the rats in her attic before you can resolve the quest, at least to my understanding.
Nah I just got bored of ramming my head on the wall, downloaded the save and fapped lol
Scenes were meh anyways and not worth the grind.
Thanks though

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes