Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ill disagree with that but hey, it could be the best 100 or 200 or something...
if its one of the best, then why it is machine translated tho? if its really the best then people would make an effort translating this.
4 cents and my not so good opinion
It was machine translated because the people who did this are not native speakers of japanese. They either are learning, or have only cursory knowledge of the language. That being said they wanted to do something that wasn't just MTL and leave it alone. Lines were edited to the best of each translators abilities as most of them were brand new and wanted to learn how. I think they did a good job all things considered and this is on the higher side of the MTL scale. There are rough parts but it is for the most part understandable.

Many people are going to go "ugh MTL, this game sucks" without even playing it to see the quality but that is to be expected. I think they did a good job for mostly being amateurs on their first translation. if you think they could of done better I'd say give constructive feedback so they know where to improve.

Reactions: godlike123

Beyond Namez

Feb 20, 2018
Pond and woodcutter events fixed.

Just replace the files you have with the file I just provided.

There will be another bugfix. The team is working on putting out some fixes that unfortunately fell through the cracks. Should be out tonight or tomorrow. If you encounter issues at the pond beyond these ones we know about it and are fixing it.

Update: Fix now includes additional fixes
Update 2: patch is being removed for awhile as I was dead ass tired and uploaded the source files.
When are you reposting patch??

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I knew someone was gonna quote my post and come in here with their "I have jacked off to many an H-game" expertise and be a contrarian under the guise of actually starting a constructive conversation, I just didn't think it'd take 7 pages. Congrats.
When you make a claim of "One of the best on this site" that means you either legitimately believe it or you're speaking in hyperbole.

Either way it's perfectly valid for someone to tell you you're wrong, and you don't need to be a contrarian to realize this game's quality is objectively not near the top on this site though it is still better than a majority.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I knew someone was gonna quote my post and come in here with their "I have jacked off to many an H-game" expertise and be a contrarian under the guise of actually starting a constructive conversation, I just didn't think it'd take 7 pages. Congrats.
Okay then Mr. ButthurtMan. What makes this one of the best games? Convince me.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Can't get her kimono scene to the gallery despite followed all of its instructions:

get kimono>open bath>relax>sleep naked

If you ignore the relax part, she'll just sleep & end the day, if you do that part, she'll always refuse the guy that titfck her... so how on earth do you unlock this scene? Is this scene trigger by pure chance?

Reactions: Valila

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Can't get her kimono scene to the gallery despite followed all of its instructions:

get kimono>open bath>relax>sleep naked

If you ignore the relax part, she'll just sleep & end the day, if you do that part, she'll always refuse the guy that titfck her... so how on earth do you unlock this scene? Is this scene trigger by pure chance?
Break enough fragments and she'll let him. She's not corrupt enough if she refuses...

Lonestarr

Mar 23, 2019
Gallery save here. Game's pretty simple, for the most part. (Bash enemies till their dead, most mini-quests are straight forward, though some have lust requirements).

Also adding a Google translation of a walkthrough, for anyone interested

Original walkthrough link (Japanese):
sorry i put it in the wrong file

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
You either haven't played many H games or you have pretty low standards to make such claims. One of the better games, sure, but considering the trash that get posted here daily that's not hard to top.

Well archduke. An alturistic statement considering we are talking about games to masturbate

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Hmm, looks good. The overview sounds a bit NTR'ish tho? Unless you ofc don't see her as a love-interest I guess.
Tbh though, who the hell would ever see a cock loving whore that's costantly passed around as a meat toilet as possible love-interest anyway??

I don't know about you but 90% of cases when i play these games i'm in just because i mainly find the art/ body type physically attractive/arousing.

FB_IMG_1598517039254.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vinyyorha

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Thank you for patching the game so quickly! I downloaded the patch, which fixed the reported issue, but ran into another problem in the green portal in the scene recollection room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yuuka looks pretty manly without tits.
I'm using a save I had from when I played the untranslated version, hence the day of the week still being in Japanese. Is this issue because of that? Will I have to beat the game again?

• Haha
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes