Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Tbh though, who the hell would ever see a cock loving whore that's costantly passed around as a meat toilet as possible love-interest anyway??

Probably, a cuck would, but then again, point proven.

FB_IMG_1598517039254.jpg
I'm honestly wondering if people calling for the NTRquisition have honestly even played the game? Your character says and does basically nothing. Claiming this is NTR is akin to saying you're getting NTR'd by your dad because he's with your mother.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
What to do on lifelong request? 5 broken pieces and she can't enter.
What is fragrance?

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
Thank you for patching the game so quickly! I downloaded the patch, which fixed the reported issue, but ran into another problem in the green portal in the scene recollection room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yuuka looks pretty manly without tits.
I'm using a save I had from when I played the untranslated version, hence the day of the week still being in Japanese. Is this issue because of that? Will I have to beat the game again?
i have the same problem too. i'm pretty sure it the error because the .png name is in japanese and somehow the game error when reading it

May 11, 2018
Break enough fragments and she'll let him. She's not corrupt enough if she refuses...
I've broken all 5 fragments but it still won't work and I sleep naked after relaxing, ive tried relaxing naked and kimono then slept naked but it just sleeps to the next day am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Valila

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I've broken all 5 fragments but it still won't work and I sleep naked after relaxing, ive tried relaxing naked and kimono then slept naked but it just sleeps to the next day am I doing something wrong?
Just after you get out of the Open-Air Bath, did you leave your kimono in the dressing room? and did you walk out naked?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Thank you for patching the game so quickly! I downloaded the patch, which fixed the reported issue, but ran into another problem in the green portal in the scene recollection room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yuuka looks pretty manly without tits.
I'm using a save I had from when I played the untranslated version, hence the day of the week still being in Japanese. Is this issue because of that? Will I have to beat the game again?
i have the same problem too. i'm pretty sure it the error because the .png name is in japanese and somehow the game error when reading it
Ah an old bug with the CG Stand viewer, we'll have a look at it tonight and see what we can do

Reactions: Ankoku

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
What to do on lifelong request? 5 broken pieces and she can't enter.
What is fragrance?
After you broke the pieces and accepted the request from the dispatch shop, when you're in the Residential Area and you knock on the door to the house thats to the right side of the farm, what exactly does she say?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
i keep getting the error %E6%B0%B4%E7%9D%80Yuuka.png
You'll need to download the Game breaking bug patch that Silentce uploaded on the OP, there was a fatal issue with the Image calls on Maps 103/108

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Yes I left my kimono in the dressing room, when a relaxed naked then slept naked.
Hmm, yeah that's weird... Scene should've triggered in the morning when you wake up. Could you upload your save for me so I can have a look for you?

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
After you broke the pieces and accepted the request from the dispatch shop, when you're in the Residential Area and you knock on the door to the house thats to the right side of the farm, what exactly does she say?
I've just broke 6th piece and she entered.

Reactions: K3NJ1

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Sure he's the save View attachment 874606 View attachment 874606 the bug fixes where a big help as well for the swimsuit scene's.
Alright I tested your save and it doesn't trigger for me so I thought it would be a Trigger error Map113 (The Inn) so I thought I'd check for any anomalies but the trigger is there and perfectly fine? So I tested another save just to make sure and the scene did Trigger so the issue is with your save unfortunately... I'll keep messing around with it and let you know what happened, but I myself am completely clueless as to why it's your save is the problem...

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes