Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well since the op says "Edited MTL" I'ma give it a chance.
Thanks for the upload.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Already broke all 5 of them, is there a 6th one?
Only 5, when she's naked and you could relax, means she's corrupt enough to give the guy a titfuck. Is she naked when she refuses? because that's not supposed to happen.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get Yuka to change clothes. I got the tailors son to make the clothes but I dont know how to equip it. Thank you :)
You don't equip the clothes yourself, they're just requirements for the H scenes to start so for example, Secret Beach you'll need the Micro Bikini, Underground bar job you'll need the bunny outfit etc... Make sense?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Only 5, when she's naked and you could relax, means she's corrupt enough to give the guy a titfuck. Is she naked when she refuses? because that's not supposed to happen.
Yup she's naked when she refused, she said "I don't think so... I'm gonna go back & get changed..." & then she told him to get out. If she sleep naked, it'll just advance to the morning & nothing will happen.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Yup she's naked when she refused, she said "I don't think so... I'm gonna go back & get changed..." & then she told him to get out. If she sleep naked, it'll just advance to the morning & nothing will happen.
Ah now that make sense, the trigger didn't go off... Someone else had the same issue but it appeared to be his save since the trigger was still there... usually you'd wake up at the desk with innkeeper asking for a key. One more question, when you downloaded this version of the game, did you use an old save or did you start a new game?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ah now that make sense, the trigger didn't go off... Someone else had the same issue but it appeared to be his save since the trigger was still there... usually you'd wake up at the desk with innkeeper asking for a key. One more question, when you downloaded this version of the game, did you use an old save or did you start a new game?
I start a new game.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I start a new game.
Alright thanks for letting me know, Like I told the other guy, I'll have a look into this as I'm not quite sure what's causing the issue when some saves do get triggered and some don't.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Alright thanks for letting me know, Like I told the other guy, I'll have a look into this as I'm not quite sure what's causing the issue when some saves do get triggered and some don't.
Can you test to see if the issue can be replicated in the Japanese version as well? If it happens in an untranslated version, the devs screwed up. Before you waste time trying to figure things out, you should confirm it is actually a problem that can be fixed.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Thx for having a look at it, maybe something else is wrong with the save.
I start a new game.
I tested deathmonkey361's save (Same issue with anonym0u5) on a Japanese version of the game so untouched files and it still didn't trigger the Innkeeper's dialogue so this seems to be an issue with the developer's side which caused a problem with both of your save files

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Is it just me or is anyone else stuck without knowing what to do, defeated boss cleared all the quests except the rat one that doesn't seem to detect that I've killed them already so cant get that past. Other than that I dont know what to do, there should be like a quest log because I spoke to every NPC and tried going multiple places with and without Yuka but nothing happens.

I've applied the fix patch but yeah I'm pretty much lost

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I tested deathmonkey361's save (Same issue with anonym0u5) on a Japanese version of the game so untouched files and it still didn't trigger the Innkeeper's dialogue so this seems to be an issue with the developer's side which caused a problem with both of your save files
So does this meant it's not the save files that are corrupted, but the game itself just bugged out? I read some previous comments about this game is riddled with bugs so this is kinda expected huh.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So does this meant it's not the save files that are corrupted, but the game itself just bugged out? I read some previous comments about this game is riddled with bugs so this is kinda expected huh.
Pretty much. I have doubts it is your save. It seems more likely the game itself is bugged and not because of the translation, but rather because there is a bug the developer never fixed.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Pretty much. I have doubts it is your save. It seems more likely the game itself is bugged and not because of the translation, but rather because there is a bug the developer never fixed.
Welp that just suck, guess this meant we have to wait for the next bug fix patch?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes