wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
if the monster damage is constant, when why the stats on the main character is displayed?
is yuka a playable character?

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
if the monster damage is constant, when why the stats on the main character is displayed?
is yuka a playable character?
If you go to the Inn, you can choose to move to night time. This allows her to be controlled and you wander around town.

The damage seemed to be the same. It tried this out at around the second area with the bats, which do 80 damage. The stats might just be an artifact of the RPG maker system . You don't HAVE to keep that from my understanding, but it takes more time and effort to remove it, and they kept leveling because they wanted HP to grow.

In fact, it seems pretty easy to ignore the stats given the setup of the combat. The system's combat is based around typical turn based RPGs. Instead, this game has on map combat, which likely uses whatever code they would use for things like "take 10 damage when you walk over a lava tile". You combine that with an active encounter system (ie- the game triggers a turn based fight when you touch the enemy sprite), and just put damage instead of the fight trigger, and you have the game functioning. The dev would likely have to go out of their way to have stats apply in that kind of set up.

Things seem to pick up after you break the second fragment. So three dungeons in (unless I misjudged the tutorial dungeon). Which seems a step too late. I couldn't notice much after the first one broke, although i'm sure some late stage encounter was unlocked. you can collect all the items first, and then break them if you so choose, so that is not an impossible option... though it is weird.

I would cheat and get all the fragments instantly, but the sidequesst system is tied to the various areas, and they do seem to lead to scenes. Ex- thug found a lost item, and you try to ask for it back; he sees Yuka- you get the picture for a game focused on losing common sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinyyorha

boomerbang030

May 9, 2018
THANK YOU! I saw a thread for this recently and was sad when i couldn't find a translation, HUGE props to the translators for this.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Haven't fully finished yet but, As expected, it was as good as the manga he makes, "soft" NTR-ish (I don't think this really count though since MC and her aren't in a relationship), and has pregnancy.

If no one knows the manga, just search developer's name, Nacchuushou , in your preferred Doujin site xD

Reactions: Vinyyorha

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm stuck with the finding membership card to go to the underground bar, the walkthrough on page 2 said that after I'm done with the business trip quest I need to come back to the residental area and meet the guy who giving the quest to hand the card over. But no matter how much I run around an talk to people no one giving me the card, what or when should I do?

Kuchai

Jun 12, 2020
I'm stuck with the finding membership card to go to the underground bar, the walkthrough on page 2 said that after I'm done with the business trip quest I need to come back to the residental area and meet the guy who giving the quest to hand the card over. But no matter how much I run around an talk to people no one giving me the card, what or when should I do?
Don't remember but the guy you go for the Business Trip quest should just give you the card. If it helps I didn't choose to give him the ore straight away and then he offered the membership card so maybe that helps?

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
So I'm going to the places where, according to the hints, there's events to be had, but the events don't play. And I don't mean the game hangs up- the tent event, for example, plays some swordfighting music over a black screen for a few seconds and then the event ends. The hole in the prison wall is interactable, but all you get is "there's something weird with the wall". Did you guys edit over a censored Steam version or something?

Kuchai

Jun 12, 2020
So I'm going to the places where, according to the hints, there's events to be had, but the events don't play. And I don't mean the game hangs up- the tent event, for example, plays some swordfighting music over a black screen for a few seconds and then the event ends. The hole in the prison wall is interactable, but all you get is "there's something weird with the wall". Did you guys edit over a censored Steam version or something?
You need a certain amount of broken fragments so that certain scenes can happen. Usually most scenes need 4-5 Broken Fragments before they will show up as completed in the gallery.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't remember but the guy you go for the Business Trip quest should just give you the card. If it helps I didn't choose to give him the ore straight away and then he offered the membership card so maybe that helps?
Oh no...oh noooo...Don't tell me I'm just soft blocking myself with giving him the ore? I would be piss if that was what happen after done all the quest at this point and had to replay from the start again?

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
You need a certain amount of broken fragments so that certain scenes can happen. Usually most scenes need 4-5 Broken Fragments before they will show up as completed in the gallery.
Even for scenes that have nothing to do with Yuka?
Well, that's weird, but at least it's not a broken part of the game. Cheers.

EDIT: Having cleared the game, yep, all the events are Yuka-related (and I mean every. single. one.) so except for the top right green ones (that specify you need to disband her first) you can only get them with Yuka in the party and only if you've broken the appropriate number of fragments.

Last edited:

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
Thanks for the Translators
Ngl i dunno why its called MTL tho ... This one absolutely understandable

And ofc the game is so fckin good

Reactions: Farhan2077
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes