K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Oh no...oh noooo...Don't tell me I'm just soft blocking myself with giving him the ore? I would be piss if that was what happen after done all the quest at this point and had to replay from the start again?
Check your items in your "Notebook" and do you have a black embroidered envelope? if you do, open it and you should recieve the membership card, that's what the Business man gives you.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Check your items in your "Notebook" and do you have a black embroidered envelope? if you do, open it and you should recieve the membership card, that's what the Business man gives you.
OH....OOOOOOHHHHH...I thought it was somekind of healing item so I didn't want to use them. Thank you for the help, damn I'm feel very stupid with this one

• Haha
Reactions: K3NJ1

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OH....OOOOOOHHHHH...I thought it was somekind of healing item so I didn't want to use them. Thank you for the help, damn I'm feel very stupid with this one
Nah no worries, a lot of people had issues, I might make a walkthrough or probably translate the actual one from the dev in the near future.

Jul 18, 2018
You can't as the MC, you need to be Yuuka, go into the public baths to the right and go the right hand corner of the bath where you'll find a key (Just click enter when you're in the spot), then Yuuka can use that key to enter through the door in the private bath which leads to the mens bathroom

Enter the Nearby Forest at daytime and head to the campsite and camp for the night (Make sure you have a campset with you) something will shine in the bushes, you can't miss it.
thank you!

Reactions: K3NJ1
Jul 26, 2019
I've made it to the last endings and I don't know how to get the green fireplace events. When it mentions a specific day is that night or day?

MioKen

Oct 17, 2017
Ok I finally figure out how to upgrade your weapon talk to the guy with hoodie right when you leave town and ask for help defeating the boss and he will give a stone that you then have to take to the kapp in the lake below the residential district on the left side pond.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I figure you probably know this but for the translator, the south area seems untranslated. The lake and the woodcutter guy, or whatever he is, is not translated yet for some reason. Like I said, figure you probably know about it, but just wanted to make sure

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP has been updated with our first Revision of our translation!
More info in the Changelog

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
im getting error. when i having her going take dip in the water down there in the forest where player home( that us). when she say ok. she get in her swinsuit and then im having error. it keep saying loading and then error. is there any more error beside this.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Any recommendation for a game like this btw? Although the combat was lacking and the plot was seemingly empty it was pretty entertaining. (truly, the art made up for most dissatisfactions I had, lol)

Willdebeast

Jul 25, 2018
Dude i was thinkin the same thing, even for the seed of Life, haven't used that cause i'm thinking it could possibly be used for something else, & for the envelope a quick save & reload saves you plenty of overthinking XD

Bridd

Jun 30, 2018
im getting error. when i having her going take dip in the water down there in the forest where player home( that us). when she say ok. she get in her swinsuit and then im having error. it keep saying loading and then error. is there any more error beside this.
Got this one too. Don't know how to fix

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
how do you get the second fragment i defeated the bat boss.. i didnt receive any fragments
Check your inventory, you pick up the fragment and THEN The bat boss appears so there's no way you don't have one. First forest boss doesn't carry one tho.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Any recommendation for a game like this btw? Although the combat was lacking and the plot was seemingly empty it was pretty entertaining. (truly, the art made up for most dissatisfactions I had, lol)
Like this in event progression, in combat, or in fetish style?

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Got this one too. Don't know how to fix
So I figure you probably know this but for the translator, the south area seems untranslated. The lake and the woodcutter guy, or whatever he is, is not translated yet for some reason. Like I said, figure you probably know about it, but just wanted to make sure
Have you guys tried downloading the hotfix posted on page...6 or so of this thread?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes