anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
My best guess from looking at that was that the developers accidentally made a mistake that allows you to sequence break during the inn scene. If you break the sequence then the event triggers don't end up activating right and you miss out on triggering the event.
Okay i have this issue as well so i downloaded someone else save files & i can confirm the sequence break is true. I notice that this event (in the other save files) has 2 scenes & 1 of them is Yuuka in her kimono sleeping, meaning that she must get this scene 1st before the sleep naked scene. In other words, the gallery instruction/tips for this event skipped out on the kimono scene (it only told you to get naked) & broke the sequence. Basically our save files are doomed for following instructions... wrong instructions.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Okay i have this issue as well so i downloaded someone else save files & i can confirm the sequence break is true. I notice that this event (in the other save files) has 2 scenes & 1 of them is Yuuka in her kimono sleeping, meaning that she must get this scene 1st before the sleep naked scene. In other words, the gallery instruction/tips for this event skipped out on the kimono scene (it only told you to get naked) & broke the sequence. Basically our save files are doomed for following instructions... wrong instructions.
Good bit of information to have. It might be a good idea for the instructions to be updated to help maybe work around this bug from happening. I will look into this or see if one of the guys on the team is willing to go in and retranslate it a bit to better reflect what needs to happen.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Good bit of information to have. It might be a good idea for the instructions to be updated to help maybe work around this bug from happening. I will look into this or see if one of the guys on the team is willing to go in and retranslate it a bit to better reflect what needs to happen.
Thanks, also its kinda late anyways coz the save files are in a permanent doomed state now. I re-download the game to re-attempt this event again from my old save files in the right sequence & it just won't trigger no matter how many times i tried. Here's an "F" for anyone else that are just like me, who's also unfortunate enough to get this permanent bug.

Just get someone else's save files if you wanna see this event, or be an absolute madlad & go through the whole game again in the proper sequence for that event lol.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
feels like the game penaliZed you for being nice to her.
feels like my attack didnt increase when i level up, the enemy attack didnt reduce either. only my hp increase and i have no idea how to spend my mana. you just mash A or charge it but it has the same range but charge last long. even with attacking in one single hallway, enemy attacks still connects forcing you to position yourself in diagonal of the enemy. feels like the games where you but a lot of pots (healing items) then grind the bosses.
i can say to myself that it is not one of the best game. h-scene and hcg is a different story and people have miXed opinions on that. me included

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I'm honestly wondering if people calling for the NTRquisition have honestly even played the game? Your character says and does basically nothing. Claiming this is NTR is akin to saying you're getting NTR'd by your dad because he's with your mother.
Lmao, love that word, "NTRquisition". But yes, the NTRquisition incels probably do view their mums as their own females, and think that their dads are cucking them. Source: All the Incest games on this site with a father actually in the game.

Honestly I am just so suprised, and happy, that this game didn't get tagged NTR when it isn't.

Great game btw, cheers for the clean translation.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Have you guys tried downloading the hotfix posted on page...6 or so of this thread?
Yes I did, I'll download it again to see if it's been updated

If it's the bugfix, listed in the first post, then, I may be wrong, but I believe that's less translation and more about fixing some bugs, possibly caused by the translation but still.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Lmao, love that word, "NTRquisition". But yes, the NTRquisition incels probably do view their mums as their own females, and think that their dads are cucking them. Source: All the Incest games on this site with a father actually in the game.

Honestly I am just so suprised, and happy, that this game didn't get tagged NTR when it isn't.

Great game btw, cheers for the clean translation.
Honestly (and it don't bother me none) this game IS NTR in all but technicality. Your player avatar is Villager 1, you run around as him fighting monsters and gaining fragments, but everybody else fucks Yuuka behind your back. The game even pointedly has Yuuka dismiss you more and more eagerly as she gets further corrupted.

pokemonot

May 13, 2020
say i have done some of the events with her but when i go to the gallery i can't seem to play with one of the events that i have done is there is problem i have to do?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm...I following that walkthrough and did skip the kimono's night crawling too, but when I go to the gallery room it still allow me to choose to sleep in kimono rape or sleep naked rape. The thing I realize is that even after you done following the missing intructions you still not truly lost the scene, you just need to after go to the bath you wear the kimono and head to sleep again for the old man to sneak in to rape you and that scene would still in the recollection room

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
If there are any bugs left they are ones made by the developer or a fuckup in the translation. I fixed everything that has been reported. If you find a problem report it and I'll fix it if I can.

This was fixed with the latest bug patch. If you still have issues let me know where and what you are having problems with.
thanks didn't know there was a patch to fix it.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Excuse me, does anyone know how to unlock the Inn event in the recollection room? I can't get it to work. It says that I should check in, take a bath, relax, and sleep naked, but nothing happens when I do so.
Anyone knows how to do "Talk with people in bathhouse"?
Wasn't really in this part before but now, this is how you should do it.

Check in in the Inn, put on the Kimono (Wardrobe near Yuuka's bed), Disrobe Kimono in the entrance to the Public Bath House (Door North of the Innkeeper), take a bath in the Public Bathhouse, don't put on the Kimono, Relax, then Sleep Naked. (Being able to go out of the Public Bath House's dressing room naked depends on the progression of this H-Scene).

This is the Bathhouse part which I was confused with too. Should have named this Outdoor Bathhouse instead. (Since both this one and the Public and Private Bathhouse in the 2nd Floor can be confused with).

Also there are H-Scenes you can do with Yuuka walking naked at night (Same steps as above but don't relax and just go outside) which as said as the Hooded Man in the Portal Room to the Stages, aren't in the Recollection Room.

My best guess from looking at that was that the developers accidentally made a mistake that allows you to sequence break during the inn scene. If you break the sequence then the event triggers don't end up activating right and you miss out on triggering the event.

Yeah, some of them seems like they can overlap with each other, like I was going out at night as Yuuka, entered the Tent at the Residential District, and triggered her scene with the Man in there, which is supposedly be viewed with the MC.. Also your character becomes the MC's but is still actually Yuuka's.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Check in in the Inn, put on the Kimono (Wardrobe near Yuuka's bed), Disrobe Kimono in the entrance to the Public Bath House (Door North of the Innkeeper), take a bath in the Public Bathhouse, don't put on the Kimono, Relax, then Sleep Naked. (Being able to go out of the Public Bath House's dressing room naked depends on the progression of this H-Scene).
Yea here's the thing though, there's another scene of this event where Yuuka sleep with her kimono on. Does this scene (assuming by normal h-games logic that usually clothed scenes come before naked ones) comes 1st before the naked scene? This event is prone to bug out if the sequence is not done correctly, even a tiny mistake could ruin your save files permanently (at least only this event) so getting every steps right is extremely crucial. I thinks there are some extra steps that the devs didn't put in (therefore, not translated) for that clothed scene & then following the original instructions to get the naked one. If done properly then the event won't bug out & trigger normally.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
How do you get the girl to wear the costumes that you make?
You can't as far as I know, atleast not permanently. The costumes are bound to trigger specific events. Swimsuit is for the pond south of the residential area, Bunnysuit is for the VIP underground area, Kimono is for the open-air bath event after getting the back pain medicine and giving it to the guy in the inn, and lastly micro bikini is used for the photoshooting at the beach south of the pond.

Reactions: Vinyyorha
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes