K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
View attachment 878718
Why I have this problem and I'm playing with locale emulator though.
That's new. Something must have happened during extraction or download, firstly try without the emulator and if that pops up, re-extract from the original archive but change the name encoding to Japanese and if it still happens, try redownloading it and extract it, make sure no errors occur just in-case of corruption. If you still get the same problem again, let me know.

Reactions: Liam S. Peterson

Liam S. Peterson

Oct 14, 2018
That's new. Something must have happened during extraction or download, firstly try without the emulator and if that pops up, re-extract from the original archive but change the name encoding to Japanese and if it still happens, try redownloading it and extract it, make sure no errors occur just in-case of corruption. If you still get the same problem again, let me know.
1604040638489.png
1604040673858.png
I have this two file pop up and I'm click yes to all and it just got a same problem again. Did I want to get the Rpgmaker,Rpgxp or some thing to play this game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 879186
View attachment 879187
I have this two file pop up and I'm click yes to all and it just got a same problem again. Did I want to get the Rpgmaker,Rpgxp or some thing to play this game.
Try extracting to a different location, Desktop or another besides the one where you did it on first (another partition or hard drive the better if you have any). Else, it's probably an error in the download or something as previously stated.

Reactions: Liam S. Peterson

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Need some help folks. I brought tailor son, finished quest in that quest building, visited them with her after. Slept in the inn. Check the recollecton and it still says save tailor son etc etc, what i am missing? i destroyed piece as soon as i acquired it from second boss, or should i proceed to third boss and third pack of quests to destroy third orb ?
Collect all the fragments and break them, there are 5 in total, then finish off the Tailor's son event (Go back to him to get your sizes measured) and once you've seen all of it, the recollection will unlock for you.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Need some help folks. I brought tailor son, finished quest in that quest building, visited them with her after. Slept in the inn. Check the recollecton and it still says save tailor son etc etc, what i am missing? i destroyed piece as soon as i acquired it from second boss, or should i proceed to third boss and third pack of quests to destroy third orb ?
Recollection doesn't unlock until you've seen all scene variants (after you've broken all 5 fragments). You won't be getting any recollection scenes until at least the 4th fragment.

Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
My game doesn't seem to be detecting it for some reason. I think you might need to zip up the whole save folder in the www folder in the game directory for the save to work.
Start the game, save, afterwards copy the name of the newly made save on the one that you downloaded.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
But i dont see any scenes, or i am supposed to see all scenes, right before game ends?
Or each scene is different, depending on how many shards i have destroyed when i activate scene?
How many Fragments have you destroyed? Destroying all 5 will give you access to the new scenes for the tailor's son event, some scenes are different depending on the amount of fragments destroyed while some she'll reject going into the back with him since she's not corrupt enough meaning not enough fragments have been destroyed, on the last scene you'll get a notice saying "Recollection of "The Tailor's Son" has Unlocked" which means you're done with the event.
Check your "key items" to see the number of pieces if you're unsure.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
why the virgin tag? There's no hint that she's a virgin in the game.
There's one or two virgins she does it with, who lose their virginity with her, One being the rat attic boy at night and the Tailor's son.

Reactions: Mayra

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
there's a save some posts back, around page 10 i think
That save file is whack, i think he used Cheat Engine.. The Carpenter in the Inn is still there who is suppose to fix the bathhouse~~

Anyone with better legit 100% save? highly appreciate it :D

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
whats the point of a 100% save when there's no gallery
i dont get it
?...In the middle, north of the village, a blue portal, walk through it.

Btw for those asking, I recommend you play the game at least once Imho.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes