dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the game is good. but all the unlock ending. is her getting pregnant. bad ending is the same guy that is in your party. talk to him and add him party and then a cutscenes of both yuka and that guy disappear forever. once you finish any or more npc story. remove yuka in the party. she will be able to have sex with anyone. both morning or night. if she not in her home. she be at the town or she will be at the guy house in the forest. there is chance that there will be a man in her house. she cant join your party. she too busy. go to inn and sleep and wake up at night. go back to her house and they still go at it until morning and sleep and wake up in the morning and back to her house and a guy open the door and leave.

that pretty much what she do all day. they should add more. like getting pregnant not the ending and giving birth over and over again.

Liam S. Peterson

Oct 14, 2018
I will wait for new update. Because I did all everything to play this game. But I can not play it anyway. Thanks for share this good game. I will wait for it then.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Enter this area with Yuuka in your party; then split (only her is able to pass the barrier). AFAIR, the split is done automatically the first time when you try to enter with both of them; after the first time a "spotted area" (i.e. blinking circle) can be used to split/join the members of the party.

Please note that you can only enter the left entrance with a barrier in the cave (i.e. not the right one).

*** Edit ***
As H-scenes are concerned here, some of the shards must be broken before you can advance in the story after having passed the barrier (don't know how much, but probably at least 3 or 4). It's even possible you can't pass the barrier if you've not broken enough shards before.
Thank you for the indepht explanation pcnop. That right side barrier is a mistery though. So it's not just me...no one as ever cross it :-(

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
There are no real useful data inside the global.rpgsave file: just the list of saved files (i.e. filexxx.rpgsave files) with a few internal pieces of information.

If you've overwrote accidentally your global file and can't load your previous save file, just:
- run the game
- save into the concerned slot,
- quit the game,
- replace the concerned saved file,
- restart the game and load from your concerned save slot.

For instance, let's say that you want to load an old file3.rpgsave file, and that you've overwrote your global.rpgsave file, which authorizes you to load only from the slot 1.

So, start the game, save in slot3, quit the game, replace the new file3.rpgsave with your old one, restart the game and load from slot3.

*** Edit***

You can also rename your old saved file before copying it.

Still using the example from above, rename your old save file file3.rpgsave into file1.rpgsave , replace the current file1.rpgsave with the new renamed one, restart the game and load from the slot 1.

Warning: do keep a copy of your old save file in a secured place before doing any file manipulations (just in case).
Bless you, it worked.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
can yuka come to masseur house alone ? (i didn't find any go alone option)
Neither do I. I guess the dialog at the end of the concerned H-scene (i.e. "visit me alone next time", or something like that) is just "generic" and does not give another specific H-scene.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I open this area?
When you've sufficiently advance in the game, you should have obtained a certain tool (don't remember which one exactly , sorry) and give it to the guy on the map (AFAIR, it's done automatically when you talk to him and if you've got it). Then he can cut the vines (or any kind of plants it is) and the passage is opened.

Please note that only Yukka is able to use this passage (as for certain other areas in this game): i.e. she must be with you.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Despite the half-arsed rpg elements, it is very effective fap material.
art is great. story no so good... but basically i wish more of these games were translated insted of those damn loli games where the female MC almost wears diapers. at this point that shit disgust me

Reactions: Neriman

Beatbit

Aug 5, 2018
art is great. story no so good... but basically i wish more of these games were translated insted of those damn loli games where the female MC almost wears diapers. at this point that shit disgust me
I agree, not a fan of the loli stuff. But Yuka isn't too far from having the mental age of a loli herself, with her complete ignorance about sexuality during the beginning. But, I guess that's part the of the appeal. Having a fully developed woman act childish. It is a very popular thing in japan because it appeals to the predatory aspect of sexuality, I believe. Especially if one happens to have a weak sense of self-esteem. Which is why I believe the loli stuff works for this kind of people.

In a sense, I like the loli stuff. But only when you have a physically mature character being psychologically and emotionally immature for a time. Which is why I like games from eclipse works and some from breast mafia, barring the actual loli and futa stuff.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes