cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
my dude the save file doesn't work unless you add the config file an global as well.
thats weird. i downloaded the file a moment ago and it had the save and the other two files
anyways i originally donwloaded that save from here (dont remember the page exactly). that is bc the game has some bugs in a few events and the game freezes

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
How do you get her to stop following you? If I remember right you can, but I can't figure out how I use to do it.

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Ok so I'm stuck at the beginning I keep getting killed by the slimes what is the best strategy to win
Just stop, let the enemy come to you, and spam attack.
It's also better to try to be one square to the side instead of letting the enemy come straight at you. Attacking them diagonally reduces the likelihood they get a shot in.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Just stop, let the enemy come to you, and spam attack.
It's also better to try to be one square to the side instead of letting the enemy come straight at you. Attacking them diagonally reduces the likelihood they get a shot in.
Thanks

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
this game is either a pain in the ass or incredibly confusing i've done 3 dungeons and i still can't get any H-scene or sex, i've broken 2 shards and i've no idea how to trigger things and there isn't a notification that anything changed in terms of like corruption, aside the camera part but it was like just undressing....
Is it worth to put more than 1 hour into this as i've already just done.. i did it cause all the first comments are ''this is it amazing top tier game" and i've put the hours and nothing,
also it's touhou but we don't talk about it i guess...

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes