Tetoro

Feb 14, 2019
this game is either a pain in the ass or incredibly confusing i've done 3 dungeons and i still can't get any H-scene or sex, i've broken 2 shards and i've no idea how to trigger things and there isn't a notification that anything changed in terms of like corruption, aside the camera part but it was like just undressing....
Is it worth to put more than 1 hour into this as i've already just done.. i did it cause all the first comments are ''this is it amazing top tier game" and i've put the hours and nothing,
also it's touhou but we don't talk about it i guess...
u sure u broke all the shard in the inventory ?
if still cant go to the third dungeon and destroy the third and go on it will be more stuff incoming
just to be a little patience

Yoshiro

Jun 4, 2018
is it just me or the new gallery update wont work with old save files, it sucks to replay the game (well not really sucks).

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i wish they add pregnant and giving birth. instead the two ending of her getting pregnant.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
First of all, this is not a NTR game, there is a male protag, but he is non-existant, just treat it as a female protag game
Second... there is no second, just enjoy the scene
I can't filter this shit out of my search engine if it doesn't have the apropriate tags.
If it doesn't have at least one scene where the MC or MP gets to fuck her the way he likes, it's not a male protag game.
it also has shota scenes in it.

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
this game is either a pain in the ass or incredibly confusing i've done 3 dungeons and i still can't get any H-scene or sex, i've broken 2 shards and i've no idea how to trigger things and there isn't a notification that anything changed in terms of like corruption, aside the camera part but it was like just undressing....
Is it worth to put more than 1 hour into this as i've already just done.. i did it cause all the first comments are ''this is it amazing top tier game" and i've put the hours and nothing,
also it's touhou but we don't talk about it i guess...
Just finished this. There's one minor shard and four major shards if I remember correctly. The game doesn't do a good job of showing where the thresholds are beyond new responses with NPC/new interaction points. The recollection room has hints for scenes but there are scenes that don't get a place in the recollection room.

Reactions: luncho279

Noblenoble23

Nov 19, 2020
Gallery save here. Game's pretty simple, for the most part. (Bash enemies till their dead, most mini-quests are straight forward, though some have lust requirements).

Also adding a Google translation of a walkthrough, for anyone interested

Original walkthrough link (Japanese):
Where to place the save file

Darkblood123

Jun 8, 2018
for the camera quest, when I talk to the mohawk guy in the bar, he refused to give me the part of the camera. How do we complete this quest?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
for the camera quest, when I talk to the mohawk guy in the bar, he refused to give me the part of the camera. How do we complete this quest?
Probably needs more corruption. Go hunt some other boss or complete the other quests. Get to break some more shards and that'll do it (probably, its been some time since I last played this)

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
how to get "open air bath scene"
already try relax in the room below naked, sleep overnight, and talk to inn's owner the next day, but still nothing happen
okay i figured out most of this once u get in the open air bath put the kimono back on and go to the rest area repeat 3 times then u can go in naked

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
After you broke the pieces and accepted the request from the dispatch shop, when you're in the Residential Area and you knock on the door to the house thats to the right side of the farm, what exactly does she say?
I am stuck with the same problem. The woman says the boy came back but there is something wrong in his eyes. What am I supposed to do?

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Never mind, got it. Yuka in japanese means fragrance. So, basically when I am with her, I need to give her the broken pieces

AngelRiley

Mar 17, 2018
I will admit the game is good I had fun but still it leaves me that the protag should be the one to fuck and impregnate Yuka I have seen doujin that let something like that happen...only differnce was that they were stranded on a isolated island.

Reactions: Aton and samuel1154

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The ''open air bath'' event can go to hell. I've tried everything I can think of and it just refuses to progress past the naked relaxation titjob scene. Tried repeating all the scenes, tried sleeping in the kimono, tried sleeping naked, tried talking to the owner naked... Nothing works. I give up.

chadman

Sep 17, 2018
The ''open air bath'' event can go to hell. I've tried everything I can think of and it just refuses to progress past the naked relaxation titjob scene. Tried repeating all the scenes, tried sleeping in the kimono, tried sleeping naked, tried talking to the owner naked... Nothing works. I give up.
The way I got it personally was to first get 2 scenes by going to the room with 4 stools with kimono on (after you leave the open air bath ofc), then for the 3rd I went in while naked and went to bed naked and the next morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this still doesn't work then make sure you have the latest version posted here and that you downloaded and applied the patch files that fix some mistakes, they should be linked on the first post.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes