Aug 6, 2020
So, I want to complete the quest where i have to collect the gloves from the forest at night but the game will not show the nearby forest portal at night. HELP please.

Akolyte01

Nov 1, 2020
So, I want to complete the quest where i have to collect the gloves from the forest at night but the game will not show the nearby forest portal at night. HELP please.
Go to the forest during the day and go to the camp site. Then use the fire and you can rest until night.

Does anyone know how I get the requests for the second area?? I went to the new area, slept, and they still aren't there. Bugged?

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
I probably sound like an idiot, but where is the recollection room? I can seem to find it due to my 2 IQ.
It should be right in the heart of the upper area of town, the green portal on the little dock area to the right of the place where you get the quests.

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
I have this error when i try to make the bathing scene with kyousei swimsuit in the south. 1610903080347.png

+ I can't seem to get the wandering peddler to sell me the mining tool. Help plz

Party_Spock

Nov 30, 2020
How do I disband my party on android? When in combat the menu appears randomly and at the worst times, but I can't figure out how to do it on purpose

Protomano

Dec 25, 2020
A note for future players: there is still a bug that makes impossible to finish 100% of the game.

Avoid triggering other h-scenes while doing the inn sex scenes.

Always finish inn scenes (bath > sex > sleep) before exploring the city at night.

• Red Heart
Reactions: haste and WiredRM

ElDictor

Aug 20, 2019
After 100% the game I wish we had some scenes with the Kappa, but I suspect that in the next game from this circle to have more than just Yuka and maybe even.....GROUP SCENES

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i wish they add pregnancy. while she not in the party. instead having her pregnant in end game.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know if it's me or the game but when I'm done with a quest ... it's not over and I have to continue the goal I had just made. Notebooks are still there and in gray.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes