Apr 30, 2020
This is one of those that annoy me a little. Why make the mc male or invisible if you could just make the female the mc. What's the point in doing this..

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Gallery save here. Game's pretty simple, for the most part. (Bash enemies till their dead, most mini-quests are straight forward, though some have lust requirements).

Also adding a Google translation of a walkthrough, for anyone interested

Original walkthrough link (Japanese):
Bro,
How the fk we r suppose to find a way to destroy the flowers? I tried finding the tool everywhere but can't find any clue :( im i the only one that stuck here?

Furanko

Sep 22, 2018
Bro,
How the fk we r suppose to find a way to destroy the flowers? I tried finding the tool everywhere but can't find any clue :( im i the only one that stuck here?
Felling tools are in the hut in the southeast of the large forest south area.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
They gave no answers. also same question from.
Dang, that was an old comment lol. The answer is no. What i've learned since is that you can just check for the "animated" tag on the top of the page. If it does have it, it means the games has animation, even if it's 1 out of 20 scenes. It's worth looking into how frequent it is. If it doesnt have it, you can be pretty sure the game just doesnt have animation at all.

RathGear

Feb 25, 2021
Help me please. I'm stuck at the camera part side quest, I know I have to destroy 2 or more fragments but I only have 1 fragment even after beating the bat boss. Any idea?

Furanko

Sep 22, 2018
Help me please. I'm stuck at the camera part side quest, I know I have to destroy 2 or more fragments but I only have 1 fragment even after beating the bat boss. Any idea?
You have to beat the third boss for the second fragment.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I seek help on this touhou char waifu related game. I'm stuck on the quest Help with surveying the old ruin. i interacted with everyone with yuka and without her and still not being able to tell who should i talk to :S help please

Furanko

Sep 22, 2018
I seek help on this touhou char waifu related game. I'm stuck on the quest Help with surveying the old ruin. i interacted with everyone with yuka and without her and still not being able to tell who should i talk to :S help please
For that quest you have to talk to the wandering selled who will appear in the right corner of the warehouse. 1618975691763.png

• Hey there
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
For that quest you have to talk to the wandering selled who will appear in the right corner of the warehouse. View attachment 1153961
Thanks a bunch! i'm really blind for not seeing that NPC over there lol

Just curious, any other touhou related games like this one released already? since searching touhou in the forums wont do much on finding the game ;P

Once again thanks

LightSith78

Sep 4, 2017
Two things,
1) How do I unlock the secret beach, I already have the micro bikini, not sure what else I need to do to get that scene.
2) A number of scenes require a "specific day". Any clue on what said days are?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes