GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Has he actually announced a new game yet or just posting cg's on twitter?
He hasn't confirmed anything yet, but just going off of what he's shared it doesn't look like it's going to be some CG set, it's more probable that it'll be a game. Plus, after Yuka came out, he did mention he'd like to make another game.

Reactions: samuel1154

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Some people were asking him on the recent art releases/teases of this new girl, seemingly she now has a darker shade of blue hair and may not be Yuuka in the end? Thing is in some of the replies he has done to some english-related comments on his twitter he does mention this being "It is for games" when someone asked him regarding if it was for a future game or not.
As many as I'm guessing here, are excited for this upcoming new game-ish whatever it ends up being.

Edit: So seemingly I decided to check his previous posts, the one where he drew Yuka in the "Space Suits" as he calls it, rather a bodysuit and immediately he changed it to, as I mentioned previously, a darker blue haired original character. And also seems she's entirely original to whatever this project in mind is.
All the images I found here you can find them on his twitter account.

haste

Jul 27, 2018
A note for future players: there is still a bug that makes impossible to finish 100% of the game.

Avoid triggering other h-scenes while doing the inn sex scenes.

Always finish inn scenes (bath > sex > sleep) before exploring the city at night.
THANK YOU. This bug was driving me nuts...

Reactions: Gabranth2

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
can someone tell how to fix fps drop
every time i hit enemies the game was lagging, also when doing charge attack too

NullyWully

Jun 21, 2020
So is the lactate option in the CG viewer bugged. In the 1.07 release it lead to the breasts not loading and in the 1.07R version it has a faceless version of naked Yuka you can't change in any way.

ScuroD

Apr 14, 2021
I agree, not a fan of the loli stuff. But Yuka isn't too far from having the mental age of a loli herself, with her complete ignorance about sexuality during the beginning. But, I guess that's part the of the appeal. Having a fully developed woman act childish. It is a very popular thing in japan because it appeals to the predatory aspect of sexuality, I believe. Especially if one happens to have a weak sense of self-esteem. Which is why I believe the loli stuff works for this kind of people.

In a sense, I like the loli stuff. But only when you have a physically mature character being psychologically and emotionally immature for a time. Which is why I like games from eclipse works and some from breast mafia, barring the actual loli and futa stuff.
Such culture.

Pink Saucer

Dec 17, 2020
1623171252133.png
What is this place? Is it related to the old note from the purple statue in front of the secret beach? I found it on the path beside the dispatch shop.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Some people were asking him on the recent art releases/teases of this new girl, seemingly she now has a darker shade of blue hair and may not be Yuuka in the end? Thing is in some of the replies he has done to some english-related comments on his twitter he does mention this being "It is for games" when someone asked him regarding if it was for a future game or not.
As many as I'm guessing here, are excited for this upcoming new game-ish whatever it ends up being.

Edit: So seemingly I decided to check his previous posts, the one where he drew Yuka in the "Space Suits" as he calls it, rather a bodysuit and immediately he changed it to, as I mentioned previously, a darker blue haired original character. And also seems she's entirely original to whatever this project in mind is.
All the images I found here you can find them on his twitter account.
is this sci-fi? and does it have ntr?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Besides the art assets, we know NOTHING about it. Just that the blue haired girl will, seemingly I'm guessing, be the main character of this upcoming game, but that's about it.

Ryo14

Oct 20, 2020
please help and explain to me, why i can't read the story? if i talk to anybody in this game, become like this.

Ryo14

Oct 20, 2020
why is not english.
sorry i my english is bad, every time i play solo(without yuuka) that problem is always happen, but when i team up with yuuka, everything back to normal. i don't know why when you play solo, that problem is happen

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
ey guys i dont get the last scene of the kimono where you after bath and naked rest should go naked bed nothing happen only sleep

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes