rlycoolrobot

Jun 1, 2018
Anyone know what to do to get the 5th shard? I got 4 but now I'm stuck with the quest to get in the private house but I just get a small cutscene where the door opens.... and then it closes.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Anyone know what to do to get the 5th shard? I got 4 but now I'm stuck with the quest to get in the private house but I just get a small cutscene where the door opens.... and then it closes.
all the shard is in the stage select like just find a way to go to the boss area each

XxBLoODxX123

Feb 3, 2021
Hey what do I got to do with the forestry man I talked to him once and now all he says is “pretty much true”.

Leechii

Nov 29, 2020
How to get ending 1 & 2? Seems like i unlocked all the CG endings (statue, guide, broken pieces).

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
How to get ending 1 & 2? Seems like i unlocked all the CG endings (statue, guide, broken pieces).
ED1 is complete the game with no broken shard and ED2 is complete the game with only a couple of them got broken (talk to her in her house after you got them all).
you don't need to restart, just talk to mysterious guy to restore them.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
I know this is probably a dumb question but how do I get to the beach it says go south of the residential area but when I go there there's a ninja there I kinda skip or what he said but It won't let go to the beach what do I do?

Jul 20, 2019
pretty cool that we get no reactions from the protag while yuka is getting railed, so everyone can make their own headcanon, if you like to play the cuck cool, i like the idea of the protag not caring and just wanting to get this shit over with, while yuka rapidly loses every braincell she had.

Reactions: jack koff
Apr 11, 2021
I know this is probably a dumb question but how do I get to the beach it says go south of the residential area but when I go there there's a ninja there I kinda skip or what he said but It won't let go to the beach what do I do?
You have to get the wood cutting tools in one of the areas. I think it's the mountain with the lions but I'm not sure. It's in a chest.

felyor

Jun 17, 2018
How much shota is here? I'm seeing the CG Set and I can only detect the obvious ones, can anyone help me please? Hope there's more

coffee

Aug 13, 2016
I thought that one was months away, but it's coming out in 8 days, early xmas gift for sure.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes