Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Man should've save my dl-site coupon. The only left was 50% one, and idk if it's usable for this works or no :(

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
I really love this artitst games but I do find it very weird that there always like a male mc but there no ntr its always as if the mc in the game is non existant and we are just expectating the female as some sort of npc or ghost person lol

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, either the demo for the new game is really short or I'm gonna have a hard time fumbling my way through this game with no knowledge of Japanese. The only green arrows I have to interact with are a panel in the power room and a vent in the dining room. Neither does anything. Anyone got past this point or is that really just the end?

Anyone knows the password in the new game demo?
If you're talking about the locker in the room with the two dudes that grope you when you check the PC, the code for me was 3076, I think. You should have an item in your inventory that tells you, assuming you've checked every room and picked everything up.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
Man, either the demo for the new game is really short or I'm gonna have a hard time fumbling my way through this game with no knowledge of Japanese. The only green arrows I have to interact with are a panel in the power room and a vent in the dining room. Neither does anything. Anyone got past this point or is that really just the end?

If you're talking about the locker in the room with the two dudes that grope you when you check the PC, the code for me was 3076, I think. You should have an item in your inventory that tells you, assuming you've checked every room and picked everything up.
Thanks

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020

Can you post the link to the demo please?

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I really love this artitst games but I do find it very weird that there always like a male mc but there no ntr its always as if the mc in the game is non existant and we are just expectating the female as some sort of npc or ghost person lol
have you not read this artist doujins or cg works? Yuka attitude about being fucked is like the trademark of this artist.
I really like it, his scenario is always good for those types of FMC.

Mutipoto

Sep 1, 2017

same for me

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
have you not read this artist doujins or cg works? Yuka attitude about being fucked is like the trademark of this artist.
I really like it, his scenario is always good for those types of FMC.
no I get the appeal and the story behind his doujins What I mean in his games whats the purpose of the male mc when he doesnt serve a purpose he doesnt fuck the female and he doesnt serve as a ntr plot point either so he just there for nothing, he could just do it all the same making just the female protagonist as the main focus and sole protagonist since removing the male mc would have no impact in the game.

I was just pointing out how weird it is I dont think I played a hentai game before where the male mc doesnt participate in anything or dint serve a purpose for the game

Last edited:

coffee

Aug 13, 2016
I got stuck in the shower room, using the cheat menu it seems you have to combine some of the items, but most doors are locked for the trial version.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Wait can anyone post a mega link for demo i play on joiplay and aint letting mr get it from dlsite since its a phone

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes