Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Two things,
1) How do I unlock the secret beach, I already have the micro bikini, not sure what else I need to do to get that scene.
2) A number of scenes require a "specific day". Any clue on what said days are?
1) Use the rust key to open the chest in the hut from stage. And then talk to ninja near the pond.
2) After you unlock certain events, her daildy schedule will change. Mostly she will be off for a walk at night. Here are some that I remember.
Monday night - she goes to the tool shop
Tuesday - she visits the guy on the way to the springs, at night she goes to the horny old man in the south.
Wednsday night - works in the secret bar.
Thursday - cant remember, but she goes somewhere.
Friday - some guy from bath visits her, she won't go with you anywhere. Same for the night.
Saturday - guy still with her, but he will leave. At night dude from the tent.
Sunday night - tailor's son in the inn

Reactions: blulaz

skedja

May 2, 2020
I have done evrything possible sofar but for some reason I can't trigger the spirit quest, everytime i go to the jungle nothing happens and whe. i try talking to the wise man this bitch (FMC) just says "Not interested" so I never find out about the rumou. Would appreciare help.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I have done evrything possible sofar but for some reason I can't trigger the spirit quest, everytime i go to the jungle nothing happens and whe. i try talking to the wise man this bitch (FMC) just says "Not interested" so I never find out about the rumou. Would appreciare help.
I think at a certain point in the game you can separate from Yuka with 'Q'. You must be alone for the "spirit" to show itself, so you have to separate from yuka.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I can't unlock the kimono sleeping naked scene.

I tried everything as stated in the recollection room tip and even read the japanese guide and no matter how i send yuka to relax in the bath and either head straight to bed naked or put her in the tiny room to rest while that guy shows up to have fun with her, no scene triggers! i tried to do it every single day at night time and it just doesn't trigger

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
I can't unlock the kimono sleeping naked scene.

I tried everything as stated in the recollection room tip and even read the japanese guide and no matter how i send yuka to relax in the bath and either head straight to bed naked or put her in the tiny room to rest while that guy shows up to have fun with her, no scene triggers! i tried to do it every single day at night time and it just doesn't trigger
At some points Yuka's key will disappear, and next time you go to bed and sleep naked, thief will enter your room. Try progressing in this little room.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've read what people wrote about the camera parts.. I get all that, but..

The camera parts is the last quest for me before the next area. Can't go to the next area before I do it. I can't find anything else to corrupt her with.

I got a single large crystal when I unlocked Lost Woods haven't as much as heard about any other crystals.

Where do I get crystals to corrupt her?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I've read what people wrote about the camera parts.. I get all that, but..

The camera parts is the last quest for me before the next area. Can't go to the next area before I do it. I can't find anything else to corrupt her with.

I got a single large crystal when I unlocked Lost Woods haven't as much as heard about any other crystals.

Where do I get crystals to corrupt her?
You have to do some missions before talking to the dude outside the building where you get the quests, he will sell you your next location, which will unlock a biome in the left part of the map where you go to Yuuka's house

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You have to do some missions before talking to the dude outside the building where you get the quests, he will sell you your next location, which will unlock a biome in the left part of the map where you go to Yuuka's house
Thanks. I actually figured it out. For some reason I hadn't talked to the adventurer who unlocks areas again.

Now I'm more stumped on how to unlock all the scenes, but it looks like I'm not alone.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

maybe a sequel to this game !
Plot twist the maker of this also have a preference of drawing futa characters and on his dlsite profile can be found a free Comic of yuka in what seems to be a ninja suit.

Pink Saucer

Dec 17, 2020
bless Nacchushou's works, his CG books are what I come back to a lot and now he has a game with Yuuka.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Speaking of his works, the art for the new game keeps showing up on his twitter account.

Reactions: Valila
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes