ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The way I got it personally was to first get 2 scenes by going to the room with 4 stools with kimono on (after you leave the open air bath ofc), then for the 3rd I went in while naked and went to bed naked and the next morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this still doesn't work then make sure you have the latest version posted here and that you downloaded and applied the patch files that fix some mistakes, they should be linked on the first post.
I sadly didn't have a save after the second kimono scene and before the third, so I had to speedrun the game to test this. I wasn't able to trigger the naked stool scene after the second kimono scene. There's no event marker there until you do all three kimono scenes. Not for me anyway. But for some reason the game just decided to work and I got the key scene in the morning. Even though I had already done this exact sequence of events before. So I have no idea what fixed it. I had the up-to-date version of the game with the patch. I even redownloaded everything just to be safe. The only thing I did differently is not trigger any other scenes except the ones with the tailor in order to get the kimono. I have no idea what breaks this event.
I appreciate the help though. Thanks.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
I have no idea what breaks this event.
I did some quick half aft searching through the code of the game and based on what i've read it's because the game confuses this event with one or two others. thus if you completed those other events it will also register this event as completed but not completed. thus locking you in a state of limbo, kinda.

the only way to prevent this from happening is to just get the open bath scene outta the way first before anything else. but if I cared enough i'd just simply create a fan patch to prevent this bug from occurring again as there's quite abit of other bugs I spotted in my run through the game that could use a patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
Given the date from the " GAME BREAKING BUGFIXES " in OP is older than the latest download of the game, I'll assume they are not needed, and they would even break the game. They should be removed from OP.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Does the protagonist get anything in this game? Feels like everyone else fucks yuka but him

Edit: Game was really good but I wish there were some scenes with the protagonist was suprised there arent any at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aton

chadman

Sep 17, 2018
I appreciate the help though. Thanks.
Np, good thing it worked out in the end.

As for the fixes and bugs, I had the fixes from OP installed on my game (which I think is a different version from OP's) and it ran fine. In fact the only noteworthy bug I encountered all game was that in one of the recollection room standing images she has no boobs, and it is quite hilarious (and sexually confusing) so I'm not sure what works and what doesn't maybe I was just really lucky.

Reactions: ponyguy

dboy99

Oct 10, 2017
Is anyone else getting a bug where letters are missing during dialogue after closing the game and loading the savefile?

phonglu

Nov 8, 2020
someone help me this quest pls (After unlocking the recollection of "Sudden forced kiss" Visit the road to the Natural Hot Springs north of the Open space on specific day. Make sure Yuuka isn't with you)

chadman

Sep 17, 2018
someone help me this quest pls
Go to the top right of the open area (right of the village), there is a guy standing near a path that ends in a ledge you jump from. Once you have enough shattered shards and go through this side path the dude will approach Yuka and you get the "sudden forced kiss" scene. Once you have SFK unlocked in the gallery, leave Yuka at her home and keep going back to that path on different days (you go in the morning, not at night), you'll eventually see her and the guy there and unlock the scene you want. If SFK isn't unlocking in the gallery try getting more shards and repeating it.

Reactions: Aton and phonglu

phonglu

Nov 8, 2020
Go to the top right of the open area (right of the village), there is a guy standing near a path that ends in a ledge you jump from. Once you have enough shattered shards and go through this side path the dude will approach Yuka and you get the "sudden forced kiss" scene. Once you have SFK unlocked in the gallery, leave Yuka at her home and keep going back to that path on different days (you go in the morning, not at night), you'll eventually see her and the guy there and unlock the scene you want. If SFK isn't unlocking in the gallery try getting more shards and repeating it.
thank you so much

Reactions: chadman

Ketsuya

Dec 5, 2020
I can’t go any further. I can’t seem to enter the forest at night because the portal disappears and so I can’t complete the request

Furanko

Sep 22, 2018
Algunos tuvieron problemas con las escenas del lago, el que atraviesa después de pasar el pueblo hacia abajo, aparece un error en la imagen y debo cerrar el juego.
Además, ¿alguien sabe cómo desbloquear la escena del baño? Me refiero a aquella en la que vas a la posada, te duchas, vuelves a tu cama (Yuuka desnuda por supuesto) y el evento tendría que aparecer pero no pasó nada. ¿Alguien me lo explica correctamente how to do it ?
Acabo de sacar el del baño y fue luego de hacerlo tres veces, la tercera ya estando desnuda, el Innkeeper te pide buscar la llave de tu cuarto en la parte donde te quitás la yukata, pero se la robaron. Ahí te da una de respuesto. Ahí volví a hacer lo ducharse y la mandé a dormir desnuda, entonces pasa el evento en el que entran en tu cuarto.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So I heard that some mini event are not registered in the Recollection Room, if anyone can help compile it, i will link that on op

basomalang

Sep 9, 2020
After you broke the pieces and accepted the request from the dispatch shop, when you're in the Residential Area and you knock on the door to the house thats to the right side of the farm, what exactly does she say?
The door open but then close again

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes