K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
any walk threw? im currently stuck, unable to get the camera pieces
No walkthrough atm... well there is one but it's an MTL someone posted some pages back, as for the camera parts. go to the bar which is in between The Inn and The magistrates office, inside there's a man at the bar, talk to him to get the camera part.
You might need to break more fragments before he hands it over.

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
how to get "open air bath scene"
already try relax in the room below naked, sleep overnight, and talk to inn's owner the next day, but still nothing happen

Reactions: K1ijangquen

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
so what I want to tell you:
game for 3
H scenes only in key places (this is a minus)
the combat system is not very convenient even without H scenes
there are a few more points that I don’t remember now.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Two things first for those who have questions on where to find stuff in the game the trick is to talk to EVERYONE! I'm serious leave no npc unturned several of them you will have to talk to multiple times before they actually break down and give you an item you need other times it requires you to advance to a point in the game then come back and talk to them. Some are only available on certain days or during certain times like at night but if you get stuck try talking to all the npc again.
Second I'm curious does anyone know if there is a way to clear the game without breaking Yuka's shards? Personally if its optional when I play games like this I like to be the good guy on the first play through then more villainous on my second run :p but so far I haven't found away to progress without breaking shards. Supposedly there are 5 endings to the game depending on how many shards you've broken which means you shouldn't have to break every shard If any at all to beat the game. :unsure:

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Im trying to get the micro bikini but it says im missing a piece of clothing material, I figure that may be in the last area but i dont really know how to get there since the dude in from the the quest shop isnt letting me go. Any advice?

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
There is a small bug that does not allow you to disband yuka, you press the "Q", it disappears, the icon disappears but it is still there, and I can't do multiple missions for it, how do I solve it?
Edit: NVM , my error was using a save of the Japanese version if you play from the beginning this bug does not exist

Last edited:

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Second I'm curious does anyone know if there is a way to clear the game without breaking Yuka's shards?
Just get all the shards then hand them over (by pressing Q). None of the H-scenes are needed to progress. Break a few and hand them over for a slightly different ending.

Reactions: Tiredx

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
does this game have multiple endings. or anything close to that?
AFAIR, 5 different endings: the first two ones without any H-scene (ending 1 and ending 2), and the 3 other ones (including bad endings) with a H-scene (endings 3 to 5).

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Im trying to get the micro bikini but it says im missing a piece of clothing material, I figure that may be in the last area but i dont really know how to get there since the dude in from the the quest shop isnt letting me go. Any advice?
You need to finish more requests for the other stages in order to progress

i can't seem to find worn-out gloves..does anyone know the location
Head to the Nearby Forest and camp for the night... Something will shine in the bushes, you can't miss it.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone have a save file for right after the mountain is unlocked? I made the dumb decision to download a full save from here and overwrote the global.rpgsave without realizing that doing that basically rendered my previous saves useless. Its so stupid.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for right after the mountain is unlocked? I made the dumb decision to download a full save from here and overwrote the global.rpgsave without realizing that doing that basically rendered my previous saves useless. Its so stupid.
There are no real useful data inside the global.rpgsave file: just the list of saved files (i.e. filexxx.rpgsave files) with a few internal pieces of information.

If you've overwrote accidentally your global file and can't load your previous save file, just:
- run the game
- save into the concerned slot,
- quit the game,
- replace the concerned saved file,
- restart the game and load from your concerned save slot.

For instance, let's say that you want to load an old file3.rpgsave file, and that you've overwrote your global.rpgsave file, which authorizes you to load only from the slot 1.

So, start the game, save in slot3, quit the game, replace the new file3.rpgsave with your old one, restart the game and load from slot3.

*** Edit***

You can also rename your old saved file before copying it.

Still using the example from above, rename your old save file file3.rpgsave into file1.rpgsave , replace the current file1.rpgsave with the new renamed one, restart the game and load from the slot 1.

Warning: do keep a copy of your old save file in a secured place before doing any file manipulations (just in case).

Last edited:

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
multiple endings tag usually always gets a download from me unless it's a visual novel those suck because of 99% reading 1% gameplay, I hate being forced moved and not being able to do anything but save and load.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Has anyone found a way around the barrier blocking the way in the underground ruin through the rope?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Has anyone found a way around the barrier blocking the way in the underground ruin through the rope?
Enter this area with Yuuka in your party; then split (only her is able to pass the barrier). AFAIR, the split is done automatically the first time when you try to enter with both of them; after the first time a "spotted area" (i.e. blinking circle) can be used to split/join the members of the party.

Please note that you can only enter the left entrance with a barrier in the cave (i.e. not the right one).

*** Edit ***
As H-scenes are concerned here, some of the shards must be broken before you can advance in the story after having passed the barrier (don't know how much, but probably at least 3 or 4). It's even possible you can't pass the barrier if you've not broken enough shards before.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes