Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Is it just me or is anyone else stuck without knowing what to do, defeated boss cleared all the quests except the rat one that doesn't seem to detect that I've killed them already so cant get that past. Other than that I dont know what to do, there should be like a quest log because I spoke to every NPC and tried going multiple places with and without Yuka but nothing happens.

I've applied the fix patch but yeah I'm pretty much lost
Same with me as well. Its probably something obvious we missed, since the game is simple to proceed...

Reactions: DemonicPasta

crookscomp

Aug 8, 2019
Same with me as well. Its probably something obvious we missed, since the game is simple to proceed...
Go back to the poster that gave you the quest and report it completed. After it is reported completed the poster will appear shredded.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Could someone tell me pls where is the secret beach? <.<
Also, is there like, an ending(A scene) without breaking the yokai crystal shards (the orbs the 'bosses' drop)?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Could someone tell me pls where is the secret beach? <.<
Also, is there like, an ending(A scene) without breaking the yokai crystal shards (the orbs the 'bosses' drop)?
For the secret beach, you have to talk to the guy that's south of the pond in the most southern part of the town (where Yuka takes a dip with her swimsuit) Think you need some kind of item to give to him though.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Shoutouts to the translators. Game is definitely playable with only minor grammar hickups every now and then. Aslong as you're not some grammar fetishist, this translation passes in my books for now.

Reactions: Chris299 and Xhin

shi1roo

Sep 11, 2018
For the secret beach, you have to talk to the guy that's south of the pond in the most southern part of the town (where Yuka takes a dip with her swimsuit) Think you need some kind of item to give to him though.
do you know what the item is?

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
do you know what the item is?
You need something called "cutting tools" if I remember correctly. First off, you need the rusted key, the item description says that it breaks after one use (I cant remember where exactly you get it from). Then you head to the second forest and head all the way south to the little shed where you found the gunpowder. In the room to the left there is a box which you can now open with that rusted key. Open the box and give the content to the guy at the southern pond the post mentioned. Leave the area re-enter and you should now see a path below the pond that leads to the beach

Reactions: Myth-x-gamer

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
I really liked this game for some reason. It didnt drag for too long and picked up the H-Scene pace towards the end. I'll see if I can get all scenes unlocked. The hints in the memory room are not much help though, I just kinda winged it.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Where do you get the camera part? I can't find anyone talking about the camera piece
Go to the bar (east of the Inn) and talk to the guy sitting at the counter on the left, he has the parts. He won't hand them over though until you have broken enough crystals to make her lewd enough. Might be 3 crystals, not sure anymore

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I believe this game also needs the NTR tag, while you aren't Yuka's husband or boyfriend technically it still behaves exacly like ntr games where you fight while "your girl" is being corrupted by other dudes behind the scenes.
It would make easier for people that enjoy the genre to find the game when using filters (I almost missed it).

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Huh... I added a bunch of experience so I could level up to near max instantly. it ended up at level 92, but the results suprised me.

It did not change how much damage I did (maybe slightly? but not a lvl 7 to lvl 92 kind of difference). And the monsters did the same damage. But now i had thousands of HP. And even the basic healing items seem to be percentage based, so they gave me thousands of hp back.

I obviously haven't progressed, but the game seems to aim for the same experience throughout (...the kind that made me want to go max level), and they just give you more leeway to deal with damage. Maybe there are som story upgrades or something, but it certainly isn't level.

So general advice- dark souls this when possible, and just have a bunch of healing items. You don't progress by killing monsters, you simply don't fall behind.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes