K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
How do I enter the male bathhouse as the MC (Male)? Some scenes require me to go to a "male dressing room" but I can't seem to access it
You can't as the MC, you need to be Yuuka, go into the public baths to the right and go the right hand corner of the bath where you'll find a key (Just click enter when you're in the spot), then Yuuka can use that key to enter through the door in the private bath which leads to the mens bathroom
How to enter nearby forest at night? I need to find gloves but i can't enter in the forest...

And then: the only way to pass time is booking at the inn?
Enter the Nearby Forest at daytime and head to the campsite and camp for the night (Make sure you have a campset with you) something will shine in the bushes, you can't miss it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is game still buggy after applying the fixes?
If there are any bugs left they are ones made by the developer or a fuckup in the translation. I fixed everything that has been reported. If you find a problem report it and I'll fix it if I can.

i keep getting the error %E6%B0%B4%E7%9D%80Yuuka.png
This was fixed with the latest bug patch. If you still have issues let me know where and what you are having problems with.

May 11, 2018
Alright I tested your save and it doesn't trigger for me so I thought it would be a Trigger error Map113 (The Inn) so I thought I'd check for any anomalies but the trigger is there and perfectly fine? So I tested another save just to make sure and the scene did Trigger so the issue is with your save unfortunately... I'll keep messing around with it and let you know what happened, but I myself am completely clueless as to why it's your save is the problem...
Thx for having a look at it, maybe something else is wrong with the save.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Tbh though, who the hell would ever see a cock loving whore that's costantly passed around as a meat toilet as possible love-interest anyway??

I don't know about you but 90% of cases when i play these games i'm in just because i mainly find the art/ body type physically attractive/arousing.

FB_IMG_1598517039254.jpg
Nah ya I feel you, I didn't know anything about the game, hence why I was asking if the game was bound like that or if there were different "routes"
1448448927292.gif

Reactions: LewdJiggle

Blake222

Nov 5, 2017
Although I don't really like this game, I have to give it props for amazing artwork, working combat(kinda) and pretty great translation. I still find it weird that as much as I love male protagonist tag, I don't really see the point of MC in this game. You can just make Yuuka the MC and it's still the same game since there are barely any interaction between both of them and male MC can't interact with most things too (e.g. bathhouse, secret beach, goddess statue). It really make me wonder why they even bother to make a male MC to begin with, it'd be great if he can also get some 'rewards' from Yuuka if you managed to collect all fragment without breaking any but oh well.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Although I don't really like this game, I have to give it props for amazing artwork, working combat(kinda) and pretty great translation. I still find it weird that as much as I love male protagonist tag, I don't really see the point of MC in this game. You can just make Yuuka the MC and it's still the same game since there are barely any interaction between both of them and male MC can't interact with most things too (e.g. bathhouse, secret beach, goddess statue). It really make me wonder why they even bother to make a male MC to begin with, it'd be great if he can also get some 'rewards' from Yuuka if you managed to collect all fragment without breaking any but oh well.
I think he's there for plot convenience; so the combat and leveling up makes sense while having Yuuka still be stupid powerful (as she should be). It also gives a reason for the shards to be purposefully broken and having the option to not break them; since Yuuka obviously wouldn't break them herself and having enemies break them would take the choice away.

I do wish he interacted with and used Yuuka more though.

matryoha

Oct 28, 2018
How do I check if I've unlocked a recollection memory? In the "Between Memories" room, the first orange fire says "Find and bring back the Tailor's son", which I did, but the first green fire says "After unlocking the recollection of "the tailor's son" Go back to him to get yor "sizes measured", then disband Yuuka and check in at an inn." which I've also tried doing but nothing happens afterwards.

Blake222

Nov 5, 2017
I think he's there for plot convenience; so the combat and leveling up makes sense while having Yuuka still be stupid powerful (as she should be). It also gives a reason for the shards to be purposefully broken and having the option to not break them; since Yuuka obviously wouldn't break them herself and having enemies break them would take the choice away.

I do wish he interacted with and used Yuuka more though.
Even though that might be the reason, it still doesn't make sense in some degree either since ending 3 (i think) he told Yuuka that he'd like to travel around the world and seem to have genuine love for travelling/adventure even without Yuuka, I probably might think about it too deeply but I'm sure he has no reason to break the shards since he don't show any interest toward any female characters in this game (Yuuka, Kappa and the bunny girl that you rescue from the mountain).

That's the worst part about this game, the two time that he (may) used her is in ending 1 and 2 but of course, the game don't show us for some weird reason.

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
I'm honestly wondering if people calling for the NTRquisition have honestly even played the game? Your character says and does basically nothing. Claiming this is NTR is akin to saying you're getting NTR'd by your dad because he's with your mother.
Is cuckoldry for me when "I" am doing all the work but someone else gets to reap the benefits.

Animeisgud

Jan 14, 2018
I know that someone already asked for a save file but since that one did not work, could someone share one please?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes