Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Reactions: rizq2707
May 11, 2018
How do I get the "sleep naked" scene to pop up in the inn I have all 5 frags broken and ive done multiple times in a row doing the relax naked and in kimono am I doing something wrong?.

Reactions: Xacs and Valila

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
the tags say big tits but i only a flat girl in the first post... is the big tits is only obtainable after beating the game>?

Calavera-109

Nov 12, 2018
OK i am kinda lost, i just completed the first quests (exterminating the rats, gloves and so on) what am i supposed to do now?

Mar 18, 2018
You either haven't played many H games or you have pretty low standards to make such claims. One of the better games, sure, but considering the trash that get posted here daily that's not hard to top.
I knew someone was gonna quote my post and come in here with their "I have jacked off to many an H-game" expertise and be a contrarian under the guise of actually starting a constructive conversation, I just didn't think it'd take 7 pages. Congrats.

Reactions: godlike123

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I got this error trying to initiate the scene at the pool south of town that requires a swimsuit.
Ah, the issue was hotfixed last night. You'll need to download the bugfix linked on the OP and replace the broken maps, we made a slight fatal error with maps 103 and 108 while translating which causes that error but thankfully Silentce was on it

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Definitely one of the best games on this site, don't sleep on this.
ill disagree with that but hey, it could be the best 100 or 200 or something...
if its one of the best, then why it is machine translated tho? if its really the best then people would make an effort translating this.
4 cents and my not so good opinion

Reactions: Demokaze

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Man stop fighting. Best or no it just matter of perspective. It still worked out for my peepee tho so issokay i guess

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Haven't gone to far in the game yet, but just wanted to say that the translation was really good. Haven't tried a mtl game in the long time, saw that this game was heavily edited mtl, was wondering what that meant. This seems more like a regular translation though lol. Good work guys, how long did it take you'll to do something like this?

Oh, and thanks!

Reactions: Willdebeast
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes