JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Finished uploading so here you go, will reupload if any bugfix updated get released
New Yuka
On the behalf of the members in this Thread. We really Appreciate you Thank you so Much We are really grateful that you are here in this thread and we will always be Thankful to you. You are the definition of not all Heroes wear capes. and also to those who Translate the game we couldn't play it without you guy Thank you for the efforts you put

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
On the behalf of the members in this Thread. We really Appreciate you Thank you so Much We are really grateful that you are here in this thread and we will always be Thankful to you. You are the definition of not all Heroes wear capes. and also to those who Translate the game we couldn't play it without you guy Thank you for the efforts you put
You guys say the nicest things I really appreciate it. ;) No worries at all I also love these games and want them to get translated, hopefully this game gets a real translation like it deserves and not a MTL

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

damn09

Dec 17, 2021

The translation was kinda off but it's something until the official release comes out this is also the entire game. I'm uploading the entire game on SpankBang, hence why I'm late also had an exam XD

Reactions: Ryuki_time

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Well, till we get a full translation, here's a full save.
Knowing Amazon there might be some secret stuff I missed but since this is a minigame Im likely just overthinking it.

Reactions: damn09

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Did he cut some cg to this game too ?? What you do guys think about it oh btw i think this game or rather extra content is a prequel to scattered shard overall is a decent game how about you guys ??

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes