Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I don't know why they keep making games with that action-rpg bullshit.

RPGMaker isn't meant for that type of combat system, every single game with it is complete trash at worst and clunky at best.

Just make it normal turn based, nobody gives a fuck.

It's not enough that we're getting another generic "humiliate the woman and turn her into a basic subhuman whore" game, but you're also going to frustrate me to no hell with it, too? Sorry but I'm no masochist, pass.

Reactions: skavuzag8887

Flute77

Aug 20, 2021

RPGMaker isn't meant for that type of combat system, every single game with it is complete trash at worst and clunky at best.

It's not enough that we're getting another generic "humiliate the woman and turn her into a basic subhuman whore" game, but you're also going to frustrate me to no hell with it, too? Sorry but I'm no masochist, pass.
lul

PaleDrake

Aug 29, 2017

I'm sure the Japanese dev knows you're not going to play a pirated copy of his game.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I'm sure the Japanese dev knows you're not going to play a pirated copy of his game.
I say this more for other prospective devs that are thinking about using such a system in their game. If I can change the mind of one of them, then it's worth it. Fuck ABS, it's the bane of RPGM games.

And yeah perhaps the dev should see this, might be wondering why people just go to ehentai or use a save to see the gallery and nobody actually plays the game.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I say this more for other prospective devs that are thinking about using such a system in their game. If I can change the mind of one of them, then it's worth it. Fuck ABS, it's the bane of RPGM games.

And yeah perhaps the dev should see this, might be wondering why people just go to ehentai or use a save to see the gallery and nobody actually plays the game.
You want classic Turn base game and also have a Good story telling with top tier animation and also uncensored ? try Tail of Desire (My Profile Picture is one of the main character in that game)

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You want classic Turn base game and also have a Good story telling with top tier animation and also uncensored ? try Tail of Desire (My Profile Picture is one of the main character in that game)
Tail of Desire is a game done well, indeed. It's not really my cup of tea, but I can see the dev made actual effort and it shows.

Sl33py10

Nov 27, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question, is there a guide to pass the game?
I wasn't able to find one for the game. It is probably because of the amounts of things you need to do, to not only complete the game, but as well as how you can unlock all the h scenes.

I was able to find videos from this channel to help you understand what to do in the game, at the very least:

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Tail of Desire is a game done well, indeed. It's not really my cup of tea, but I can see the dev made actual effort and it shows.
Someone says that chinese government banning H-game creation. Hope the dev will not abandon this one

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019

Nah, the action version takes 1/10th the time to play through compared to garbage turn based RPG grind. No transitions between battle and walking around, you can run right past enemies if you want, encounters can be done in 2 seconds mashing attack. If you're not going to make a good battle system at least use the quickest one - and none of these h-game RPGs have good battle systems.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
So what different in the new Yuuka game? aside from the art making Yuuka meaner looking and having the same events as this game

pogclown

Jan 20, 2019
I am missing something here? I started the game, but so far all I do is control a male MC. Is there a certain point where you play as the female MC???

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
I am missing something here? I started the game, but so far all I do is control a male MC. Is there a certain point where you play as the female MC???
Only at night and certains events which make the male MC to go away and you take over Yuuka

Reactions: pogclown
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes