LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
alright, I think I found how to avoid the inn bug: DONT PICK THE KEY ON THE INN SECOND FLOOR (top right bath room with a female)
I try to speedrun without unlock any ero scene but pickup the key and I cant finish the inn but when I dont pick it, the route work just fine.
LazwelX it need to be more specific, here ^ ElGrandoSmokio

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
When the new games by this dev come out guys? (sr for my bad english)
The artist hasn't posted any teaser content about a new game so don't hold your breath. Id wager it'll take at least a year, most likely two.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
When the new games by this dev come out guys? (sr for my bad english)
no new game at this time but he's making a new doujin by the looks of it and it's a shota i kinda didn't like the shota one but atleast it has natsuki in it

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

Hmm... I don't know. When adding only torima peeping events. Please re-DL after update. (Translated from Google)

an update for video version ??

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
How I unlock the last dungeon (after volcano) ??? All has left is the request from the man who is locked in the house, but my game just doesn't advance anymore, I've done everything I had to do in the mine too.

Last edited:

sondk2

Aug 12, 2022
Amazon is one of my favorite artists, love the story, and the cg scenes were so good.
Finished the game, edited game file to get max hp and tons of money. Lemme know if anyone needs help on game progression.
you know any other games made by amazon?

sondk2

Aug 12, 2022
100% Gallery Save - I Saved the Game in the Gallery Room so Enjoy!! :cool::cool:

(P.s - Any RPG game that has a Gallery just ask and i will get that sweet Gallery for Ya)

edit - some images in the green orb room may act up so yeah - it deals with images showing up (Green orb room is boring anyway)
where's do i put the save?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes