c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
I just want to know what the difference between video and game? I want to enjoy CG and scene , don't want miss anything.

c3907970

Aug 14, 2022
Can someone reupload a full save file to me? I use three file here all of them have some problem.
Like sometimes in the gallery room, after entering the scene, I go back to the story game instead of the gallery room. I don't know if this is a bug.

Jun 1, 2020
I'm with a problem playing it on Joiplay. The combat against enemies makes the game a literal slideshow. Does anyone know how to fix it?
If it was answered already, my apologies, but on mobile I can't find the search option.

Reactions: Ligmapenas

ER-SEMPAI

Nov 29, 2017
What is the app or run tool for this game? wanna see if works in steam deck but i need the app or tool to run the game. ty

Qemist1437

May 25, 2020
Is there a way to disband the party? I've tried multiple times and can only have the party disbanded at certain times e.g. in the ruins and some other quests but there are some scenes that require yuuka to be alone when unlocked.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Is there a way to disband the party? I've tried multiple times and can only have the party disbanded at certain times e.g. in the ruins and some other quests but there are some scenes that require yuuka to be alone when unlocked.
I think it was in keyboard letter "Q"

Aug 9, 2022
100% Gallery Save - I Saved the Game in the Gallery Room so Enjoy!! :cool::cool:

(P.s - Any RPG game that has a Gallery just ask and i will get that sweet Gallery for Ya)

edit - some images in the green orb room may act up so yeah - it deals with images showing up (Green orb room is boring anyway)
how to you use other save?

Cupa Montoya

Jan 5, 2018
Every single Save in this thread is broken.

The "100%"save is glitched and won't let you leave the gallery, and has the combat system active.
All others have some broken image that prevents the files from being loaded anyways.

Also, because the game forces you to overwrite your global and normal config EVERY TIME I lost all of my progress despite having the files.

So some form of hack would also be appreciated considering how utterly stupid the combat system is.

Reactions: Gheymens Pyro

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Every single Save in this thread is broken.

The "100%"save is glitched and won't let you leave the gallery, and has the combat system active.
All others have some broken image that prevents the files from being loaded anyways.

Also, because the game forces you to overwrite your global and normal config EVERY TIME I lost all of my progress despite having the files.

So some form of hack would also be appreciated considering how utterly stupid the combat system is.
Ok, so all CG events work fine, the only thing I have errors on is when I go to the green portal in the recollection room. The 2nd Yukka wearing only her bra does not work, and I get an error afterwards. I ran the game through locale emulator and the picture still does not load. I wish I knew what the japanese code language was so I can see which exact file is messing up and not loading.
Edit: ALRIGHT BOYS, fucking fixed it. So I found on another thread, and in the comments there was a mega with all the rpgmvp files turned into pngs. I realized that there was 842 files instead of the 831 files in my www/img/pictures folder. I re-encoded the 842 files back into rpgmvp with and replaced the files in my www/img/pictures folder. All the CG Scenes/Green Portal CG works now.
Edit 2: Singled out the 11 extra files and put them into a zip. Should be in the attached files. Removed workupload link.
K3NJ1 I know this is like 1.5 years later, but can you add the link above to the first post. Thanks man, appreciate it.
Check out my earlier post for the broken images. I guess I didn't add my saves, but let me know if there's anything wrong with my saves.
Save 18 - Full game with all statues found, and all cg scenes untouched (Ready for you to experience them first hand, and collect them for the recollection room)
Save 19 - Full game without any scenes, even some non-cg talking scenes (You have to complete a few missions like finding people in the forest, etc.)
Save 20 - Full save with all galleries unlocked (Walk to blue portal right above you)

Edit: Added the Google translated game guide from an earlier post in this thread. (Game Walk Through)
Edit 2: Alright, gonna throw in my own very much unfinished guide that I was too lazy to complete, hopefully it gives you more info on my 3 saves. (Game Scenes Walkthrough)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes