castoli

Aug 19, 2017
almost completed the game 100%, going to upload my save soon
i'm stuck at the "open air bath scene", the tip tells me i have to bath on the roof and sleep naked afterwards, but when i go to sleep i get no scene and a day passes.

Reactions: errata

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
almost completed the game 100%, going to upload my save soon
i'm stuck at the "open air bath scene", the tip tells me i have to bath on the roof and sleep naked afterwards, but when i go to sleep i get no scene and a day passes.
You have to relax in the room below naked, sleep overnight, and talk to inn's owner the next day. The key will be lost and once you sleep naked in your room the next day, the scene will be triggered. If you havent gotten it by now or you already tried that, here's my full save

Aug 23, 2017
You have to relax in the room below naked, sleep overnight, and talk to inn's owner the next day. The key will be lost and once you sleep naked in your room the next day, the scene will be triggered. If you havent gotten it by now or you already tried that, here's my full save
save isn't working for me did you ut your config and global files?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Concerning the "open air bath scene " ...

As indicated a few posts before this one, there is probably a bug concerning this event (i.e. called "The Inn" in the re-collection room); which makes it impossible to be completed.

The method described above may work: or not (this was also the case for me).

Anyway, it's always possible to cheat and to activate it "manually" by patching the corresponding save file (i.e. filexxx.rpgsave in the www\save sub-directory).

The modification concerns one of the "switches" boolean value: the 236th value (if you consider that 1 is for the first index value; or the 235th if you take 0 for the first index value). Just set this value to "true", to enable this event in the re-collection room.

You can use the saveeditonline site for that; but you'll have to compose with the "file unpack" feature for that.

You may also use the RPG Maker MV Save Editor tool (i.e. ), which I've done.

Please note that both these 2 methods are not especially easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: errata and castoli

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
save isn't working for me did you ut your config and global files?
mh no, I never uploaded a save before do I need to add those things? I just put my most recent savefile into the archive. I am using the most recent version of the game that was uploaded, I dont know if thats got something to do with it

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
100% Gallery Save - I Saved the Game in the Gallery Room so Enjoy!! :cool::cool:

(P.s - Any RPG game that has a Gallery just ask and i will get that sweet Gallery for Ya)

edit - some images in the green orb room may act up so yeah - it deals with images showing up (Green orb room is boring anyway)

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
mh no, I never uploaded a save before do I need to add those things? I just put my most recent savefile into the archive. I am using the most recent version of the game that was uploaded, I dont know if thats got something to do with it
The global contains all the stuffs that you saved & the config has all of your modifications of the option menu so yes, you'll have to upload them as well.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
100% Gallery Save - I Saved the Game in the Gallery Room so Enjoy!! :cool::cool:

(P.s - Any RPG game that has a Gallery just ask and i will get that sweet Gallery for Ya)

edit - some images in the green orb room may act up so yeah - it deals with images showing up (Green orb room is boring anyway)
Save 2 is inaccessible, save 1 is broken coz you can attack in the recollection room & if you walk out, Yuuka get assault immediately while the background is set up to be similar to her village ending. Also you're stuck in place while that's happening so... yea, it's pretty bad.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly (and it don't bother me none) this game IS NTR in all but technicality. Your player avatar is Villager 1, you run around as him fighting monsters and gaining fragments, but everybody else fucks Yuuka behind your back. The game even pointedly has Yuuka dismiss you more and more eagerly as she gets further corrupted.
And I completely agree with you, all the mechanics of an NTRPG were there, all it would have taken at anypoint would be him having 1 line, that he loves her. But the thing that makes NTR, NTR, is the heartache you are meant to feel for/as the MC. Just because the MC doesn't get any, doesn't make it NTR.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
"After unlocking the recollection of "the tailor's son" Go back to him to get yor "sizes measured", then disband Yuuka and check in at an inn." which I've also tried doing but nothing happens afterwards.
Same issue here, I've tried 3 times and Yuuka is only sleeping in her house, she is nowhere else.

Nevermind: it unlocked by itself, she is next room at the inn.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yea here's the thing though, there's another scene of this event where Yuuka sleep with her kimono on. Does this scene (assuming by normal h-games logic that usually clothed scenes come before naked ones) comes 1st before the naked scene? This event is prone to bug out if the sequence is not done correctly, even a tiny mistake could ruin your save files permanently (at least only this event) so getting every steps right is extremely crucial. I thinks there are some extra steps that the devs didn't put in (therefore, not translated) for that clothed scene & then following the original instructions to get the naked one. If done properly then the event won't bug out & trigger normally.
Oh you mean that, yeah.. Most H-Scene's get's jumbled up if they have the same requirements (like visiting someone at night). Which kinda sucks tbh xD

lamhoyin

May 20, 2019
I had discovered this bug in the gallery room.
未命名.png
And as I didn't saw anyone is posting any solve in here, I had been done it by myself.
Hope could help others if you face the same issue.

Go to the game folder : www\img\pictures
Seek a file named : 015 ボテ揉.rpgmvp
NOT THE ONE NAMED : 015 生おっぱい.rpgmvp
Rename the file 015 ボテ揉.rpgmvp to -> 015 ボテ揉み.rpgmvp
Or if you are lazy to seek it, you may just down load my zip and replace it right under the game folder.

EDIT : I think I had post this fix too soon, as I discovered more of this likely bugs. I will update my zip once I had fix all I had saw.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I had discovered this bug in the gallery room.
View attachment 878230
And as I didn't saw anyone is posting any solve in here, I had been done it by myself.
Hope could help others if you face the same issue.

Go to the game folder : www\img\pictures
Seek a file named : 015 ボテ揉.rpgmvp
NOT THE ONE NAMED : 015 生おっぱい.rpgmvp
Rename the file 015 ボテ揉.rpgmvp to -> 015 ボテ揉み.rpgmvp
Or if you are lazy to seek it, you may just down load my zip and replace it right under the game folder.

EDIT : I think I had post this fix too soon, as I discovered more of this likely bugs. I will update my zip once I had fix all I had saw.
Did exactly as you told, doesn't work my dude. She's still a washboard & the error message still appear.

lamhoyin

May 20, 2019
Did exactly as you told, doesn't work my dude. She's still a washboard & the error message still appear.
Which one in the gallery room you encounter the bug?
After I post my fix and try to start enjoy this game again, I discovered this bug again with others.
So I think this game got more bug than I thought.:ROFLMAO:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Which one in the gallery room you encounter the bug?
After I post my fix and try to start enjoy this game again, I discovered this bug again with others.
So I think this game got more bug than I thought.:ROFLMAO:
"Exactly as you told", I basically replicated the picture you posted & followed your instructions, but the bug still there. Yuuka is still a washboard & the error message flips its middle finger at me like usual.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
800mbs,....gotta know before i download. so who are you controling, the guy or the girl, whos the real mc that i can control here?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
800mbs,....gotta know before i download. so who are you controling, the guy or the girl, whos the real mc that i can control here?
Although you control the dude, you might as well say that this is a 'Female Protagonist' game as he is just like a puppet, literally, no emotion, no conversation, he's just there for convenience sake.

• Haha
Reactions: Vinyyorha
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes