TALHA JUBAIR

Jun 13, 2022
Plz help
I can't unlock any stage from the start of the game i have completed the 5 quests that show on the first stage (nearby forest) plz help me unlock the new stage

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Plz help
I can't unlock any stage from the start of the game i have completed the 5 quests that show on the first stage (nearby forest) plz help me unlock the new stage
After completing some quests a guy will show up outside the place you take your quests.
He will ask for money to unlock a next stage.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
104670025_p0.png

第二十回博麗神社例大祭サクカ
2023年5月7日(日)第二十回博麗神社例大祭に申し込みマン
がんばるマン

This is what I posted on Pixiv, what do you think? I think it's a new game.

Reactions: Ojbal

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
Well.. there could be atleast one ending where protag could finally have yuuka for himself :T (more like enchanced 1&2 endings)

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
Fuck man, I loved the prequel. And I couldn't wait to play this game. But although that's not the point of the game, it feels pretty NTR (at least for me), even though the characters have no relation whatsoever. The main character is so redundant. It would be much more logical for this game to be a female protagonist game. So I guess I'll skip this game.

The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
Ok, so all CG events work fine, the only thing I have errors on is when I go to the green portal in the recollection room. The 2nd Yukka wearing only her bra does not work, and I get an error afterwards. I ran the game through locale emulator and the picture still does not load. I wish I knew what the japanese code language was so I can see which exact file is messing up and not loading.
Edit: ALRIGHT BOYS, fucking fixed it. So I found on another thread, and in the comments there was a mega with all the rpgmvp files turned into pngs. I realized that there was 842 files instead of the 831 files in my www/img/pictures folder. I re-encoded the 842 files back into rpgmvp with and replaced the files in my www/img/pictures folder. All the CG Scenes/Green Portal CG works now.
Edit 2: Singled out the 11 extra files and put them into a zip. Should be in the attached files. Removed workupload link.
K3NJ1 I know this is like 1.5 years later, but can you add the link above to the first post. Thanks man, appreciate it.
Sorry for my ignorance but how exactly and where do I put the files? Because when I put the files in picture in the img folder when I go to the cg that you mention I still get the error so I'm a bit confused on what exactly I should be doing. Again sorry I'm not too computer savy but I'm finding it frustrating that this error doesn't go away when I use your files not saying that you did anything wrong but I'm just confused and frustrated.

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
How to remove the ENG translation? It makes my game buggy, I have to get the japanese version somewhere else?
And I thought the game had only one version, in any case I see patch note on the purchase site

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Sorry for my ignorance but how exactly and where do I put the files? Because when I put the files in picture in the img folder when I go to the cg that you mention I still get the error so I'm a bit confused on what exactly I should be doing. Again sorry I'm not too computer savy but I'm finding it frustrating that this error doesn't go away when I use your files not saying that you did anything wrong but I'm just confused and frustrated.
Hey, sorry for the late reply since I don't come on f95 too often. I think a screenshot of the error would help me know how to help you. Also, make sure you're unzipping the files with the name encoding option set at 932 - Japanese Shift.

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
I've downloaded the windows version and was just wondering as several full saves have been posted here, where do I place the full save files in order to access them?

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
I've downloaded the windows version and was just wondering as several full saves have been posted here, where do I place the full save files in order to access them?
You'd place the save files you downloaded in the www/save folder of the game. It goes with almost all other games you'd download on here too.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes