Menu2210

Jun 18, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get the camera pieces from the bar man? I saw somewhere that I need to break more shards. I broke the one in the lost forest already but cant seem to find anymore...

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Can someone tell me how to get the camera pieces from the bar man? I saw somewhere that I need to break more shards. I broke the one in the lost forest already but cant seem to find anymore...
In the stage select map to the left of Human [Commercial Area], there are 6 stages. From the 2nd stage (Lost Forest) to the 6th stage (Frigid Iceberg), you get one shard per stage after completing it by beating the boss and interacting with the shiny spot.

how can i get the kimono scene guy? is this still bug
Here's how to unlock the Inn scene with kimono.
3 fragments broken
Have the kimono made by the tailor, go to inn, check in (night), switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, wear kimono, take a break in the lounge, go back to sleep. Do this 3 times.

This is the next part, you need to have 5 fragments broken.
Go to inn, check in, switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, ***don't wear kimono***, leave the changing room naked, take a break in the lounge, go back to your room naked, ***go to sleep naked*** (you have to do this on the first time you go to the lounge naked, or somehow the game breaks and won't give you this next scene***), after you wake up the inn clerk will ask for your room key, go to the changing room and you'll find that your room key is stolen, now you check in one last time, change into kimono, and just go to sleep. The old man from the lounge will go into your room for a scene, and after that the scene will be unlocked.

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
In the stage select map to the left of Human [Commercial Area], there are 6 stages. From the 2nd stage (Lost Forest) to the 6th stage (Frigid Iceberg), you get one shard per stage after completing it by beating the boss and interacting with the shiny spot.
yeah, it bug because I have done exactly like this and nothing happen

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
yeah, it bug because I have done exactly like this and nothing happen
Hmm, I tried to replicate the bug on one of my saves but it didn't work. If you want, zip your www/folder, and send it to me or attach to a reply, and I'll try and play your save to see if it can be fixed.

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
Hmm, I tried to replicate the bug on one of my saves but it didn't work. If you want, zip your www/folder, and send it to me or attach to a reply, and I'll try and play your save to see if it can be fixed.
here is my save, hope u can some how fix it

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
is there a guide i can work with
Check out my earlier post for the broken images. I guess I didn't add my saves, but let me know if there's anything wrong with my saves.
Save 18 - Full game with all statues found, and all cg scenes untouched (Ready for you to experience them first hand, and collect them for the recollection room)
Save 19 - Full game without any scenes, even some non-cg talking scenes (You have to complete a few missions like finding people in the forest, etc.)
Save 20 - Full save with all galleries unlocked (Walk to blue portal right above you)

Edit: Added the Google translated game guide from an earlier post in this thread. (Game Walk Through)
Edit 2: Alright, gonna throw in my own very much unfinished guide that I was too lazy to complete, hopefully it gives you more info on my 3 saves. (Game Scenes Walkthrough)

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Anyone have a list that list all scence that not in recollection room?
Scenes that aren't part of the recollection room are:
Events when playing as Yuuka outside of the inn, at night. (Next to tailor shop, underground bar customers, theater tent)
Yuuka persuades the ninja guy to clear the way to the beach by stripping.
Good ending (Another "Good ending" where if you broke 1 or 2 crystals where Yuuka just casually strips; no sex included)

Reactions: Shi Tsu
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes