samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Some people were having trouble downloading the video version off mega so uploaded it to

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
If you have alternative or solution please please help me
Play store ver. or Patreon Ver?
If play store then update Joiplay in the new version that release yesterday on Patreon

You can join the Joiplay Discord Server for help

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinshingumi2

Shinshingumi2

Nov 25, 2022
If play store then update Joiplay in the new version that release yesterday on Patreon

Playstore how do i download the patreon version it takes me to playstore but im gonna try again

Shinshingumi2

Nov 25, 2022

Screenshot_20221201-232511_Chrome.jpg what should i download
Thank you for this man/girl i appreciate you

Shinshingumi2

Nov 25, 2022

It improve a little bit but still Its to laggy when in battle 60 fps to 10 fps when in battle

Shotafan666

Nov 27, 2022
I don't like the ending. the ugly mustache man took yukka away. and I remember the hero himself.:cry:
the bad one. until now still not able to receive.. :mad:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Amazon is making a poll for the new game, yuuka's Office Lady game is the 2nd option and spaceship todoroki sequel is the 3rd option. Please vote for one of them if you have twitter account.
Yuuka's already have 2 games while Spaceship Todoroki doesn't need sequel yet and Natsuki-chan oh boy I really want that game along with her Sister.

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Are there any similar games like this one, more specifically with this art style or female character style? The story is not important I just want the thiccccc females.

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Amazon is making a poll for the new game, yuuka's Office Lady game is the 2nd option and spaceship todoroki sequel is the 3rd option. Please vote for one of them if you have twitter account.
What was the first option? It's the one that won Ig.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes