Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Scenes that aren't part of the recollection room are:
Events when playing as Yuuka outside of the inn, at night. (Next to tailor shop, underground bar customers, theater tent)
Yuuka persuades the ninja guy to clear the way to the beach by stripping.
Good ending (Another "Good ending" where if you broke 1 or 2 crystals where Yuuka just casually strips; no sex included)
by the way, on the last scence to unlock kimono gallery, how to make yuka drop her key? i tried to sleep naked after rest or without rest for many times but it still didn't trigger last scence.

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
by the way, on the last scence to unlock kimono gallery, how to make yuka drop her key? i tried to sleep naked after rest or without rest for many times but it still didn't trigger last scence.
maybe u have the same issue with me and my only ways to solve it is get the rest scenes and download another save file to get that

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
maybe u have the same issue with me and my only ways to solve it is get the rest scenes and download another save file to get that
finally, I found out that you have to play inn route first before you took the key in big public bathroom, after i rest and go sleep naked, next day the inn keeper said that yuuka forgot her keys, and she found out someone took that ..., .

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
The New Doujinshi

Sorry Guys I can't share the HD vr in this forum
I can only share this 13MB

But you can use the torrent link instead. to download the HD file it's only 70MB

HAPPY FAPPENING BOYS

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2020
In case anyone wants to see the official confirmation on what he is working next, it is a game from the last page of the comic. It seems progress will be posted in his regular channels (Twitter & ci-en)! Really Excited!

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
In case anyone wants to see the official confirmation on what he is working next, it is a game from the last page of the comic. It seems progress will be posted in his regular channels (Twitter & ci-en)! Really Excited!
I just wish he keeps going with his concept of games, slowly corrupting an emotionless woman

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes