GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Okay i have this issue as well so i downloaded someone else save files & i can confirm the sequence break is true. I notice that this event (in the other save files) has 2 scenes & 1 of them is Yuuka in her kimono sleeping, meaning that she must get this scene 1st before the sleep naked scene. In other words, the gallery instruction/tips for this event skipped out on the kimono scene (it only told you to get naked) & broke the sequence. Basically our save files are doomed for following instructions... wrong instructions.
How do you get that scene? I'm stuck on the cool down break bit. Nothing happens when I sleep

mossglen90

Jun 8, 2021
GaloDeLiono Same here. I started a new game and want to properly unlock the inn scene, but I cannot seem to trigger clothed sleeping scene. anonym0u5 Can you possibly share the exact steps to trigger it.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
So is there a reason as to why none of the scenes have been unlocking so far? I've done the outside scenes at night with yuuka but they aren't getting registered.

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
1658012687783.png
anyone know how to trigger this scene? my last scene for this is titfuck, then go back to room nothing happen...

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Here's how to unlock the Inn scene with kimono.
3 fragments broken
Have the kimono made by the tailor, go to inn, check in (night), switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, wear kimono, take a break in the lounge, go back to sleep. Do this 3 times.

This is the next part, you need to have 5 fragments broken.
Go to inn, check in, switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, ***don't wear kimono***, leave the changing room naked, take a break in the lounge, go back to your room naked, ***go to sleep naked*** (you have to do this on the first time you go to the lounge naked, or somehow the game breaks and won't give you this next scene), after you wake up the inn clerk will ask for your room key, go to the changing room and you'll find that your room key is stolen, now you check in one last time, change into kimono, and just go to sleep. The old man from the lounge will go into your room for a scene, and after that the scene will be unlocked.

mossglen90

Jun 8, 2021
3 fragments broken
Have the kimono made by the tailor, go to inn, check in (night), switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, wear kimono, take a break in the lounge, go back to sleep. Do this 3 times.

Go to inn, check in, switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, ***don't wear kimono***, leave the changing room naked, take a break in the lounge, go back to your room naked, ***go to sleep naked*** (you have to do this on the first time you go to the lounge naked, or somehow the game breaks and won't give you this next scene), after you wake up the inn clerk will ask for your room key, go to the changing room and you'll find that your room key is stolen, now you check in one last time, change into kimono, and just go to sleep. The old man from the lounge will go into your room for a scene, and after that the scene will be unlocked.
Thanks this worked splendidly

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
3 fragments broken

after you wake up the inn clerk will ask for your room key, go to the changing room and you'll find that your room key is stolen, now you check in one last time, change into kimono, and just go to sleep. The old man from the lounge will go into your room for a scene, and after that the scene will be unlocked.
somehow i cant get this part......

Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to do the public bath house event? I have followed all the methods but it still does not appear, also how do I get the bad ending? I already discovered the 6 statues but still nothing happens, I even went to the north of the house where they run errands

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to do the public bath house event? I have followed all the methods but it still does not appear, also how do I get the bad ending? I already discovered the 6 statues but still nothing happens, I even went to the north of the house where they run errands
You need to strip down gradually to get more events.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes