KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Hi, im new here but a friend tell me this site Web will possible help me so, can some one explane me how to have the end of the kimono when she sleep naked. Because when i relax her on the airbath and go straigh head sleep and i have thé choice to sleep héros naked, nothing happen. Can some one explane me pls.

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Hi, im new here but a friend tell me this site Web will possible help me so, can some one explane me how to have the end of the kimono when she sleep naked. Because when i relax her on the airbath and go straigh head sleep and i have thé choice to sleep héros naked, nothing happen. Can some one explane me pls.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
1. Make sure all the shards are broken.
2. After the airbath, put the kimono back on and head down to rest on the chair, not on the bed.
3.Do it multiple times day after day till you get an event where she wakes up in the middle of being stripped.
4. Now make Yuuka sleep naked after the airbath, till one day the inn owner will tell you that you lost the key.
5. Then sleep naked in the room.

Reactions: Vinyyorha

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
1. Assurez-vous que tous les éclats sont brisés.
2. Après le bain d'air, remettez le kimono et descendez pour vous reposer sur la chaise, pas sur le lit.
3.Faites-le plusieurs fois jour après jour jusqu'à ce que vous obteniez un événement où elle se réveille en train d'être déshabillée.
4. Maintenant, faites dormir Yuuka nue après le bain d'air, jusqu'au jour où le propriétaire de l'auberge vous dira que vous avez perdu la clé.
5. Ensuite, dormez nu dans la chambre.
[/CITATIOi love you so much thanks you so mush for this explication. I was stuck in few Days just for this thé end

Reactions: Ryuki_time

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
1. Make sure all the shards are broken.
2. After the airbath, put the kimono back on and head down to rest on the chair, not on the bed.
3.Do it multiple times day after day till you get an event where she wakes up in the middle of being stripped.
4. Now make Yuuka sleep naked after the airbath, till one day the inn owner will tell you that you lost the key.
5. Then sleep naked in the room.
I did exactly what you told me but I can't do it. I don't understand.
I wonder if the event you're talking about is the one where the guy gives her a paizuri while she's sleeping because I already have it from the first night as soon as I put her on the chair in a kimono. I need to repeat this situation how many times so that I can get the event you are talking about.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
LPT: Fight enemies while standing still. I kept moving around because I thought it would help, but they kept hitting me and I was like "WTF how is this game so hard?!" then I tried standing still and... game is so much easier.

I'm stuck though. For the life of me I can't unlock the last level. I also can't do the request "A lifelong request..." I've walked around the entire map, talked to everyone, and it won't unlock. I think the game must be bugged.

Edit: Nevermind. For anyone else who gets stuck, go back to the quest giver place. There are two additional quests on the pillars to the right and left of the counter.

Also, for anyone having a hard time fighting the bad guys, talk to the guy in the cloak near all the level portals. Ask him about beating the bosses and he'll give you a way to upgrade your sword.

Last edited:

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
Vous devriez avoir plusieurs sauvegardes et casser des nombres différents à chaque sauvegarde. Exemple : casser 1 fragment et terminer la partie, casser 2 fragments et terminer la partie, etc.
[/CITATION]
Many thanks for that. Do you Know how much end they are?

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes