yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Incredibly cool game!!
Perhaps someone knows games of this level. But not this author
It would take me a second to compile a list of more RPGM games as good or almost as good as this so I'll just leave this here

https://f95zone.to/threads/rj406483...eyamas-endless-summer-fan-translation.145178/
1702734433532.png

I suggest playing the translation of the actual game and not the modded version
the modded version has more flaws IMO

and here is an optional guide in case you get stuck since the game has a lot of content

(Rinko Kageyama's story and art are both a lot better than most H-Games so it's worth playing through in it's entirety)

Last edited:
Reactions: Furanko and _Roxas_

dodododo65

Sep 11, 2022
Anyone knows where the tailer son is at and how to get to stage two cuz i i talked all the npcs in the village i got nothing

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.07 R1):

Special Thanks to Asenaris for the compressed version

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

WelZen

Mar 3, 2019
Here's how to unlock the Inn scene with kimono.
3 fragments broken
Have the kimono made by the tailor, go to inn, check in (night), switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, wear kimono, take a break in the lounge, go back to sleep. Do this 3 times.

This is the next part, you need to have 5 fragments broken.
Go to inn, check in, switch into kimono, go to open air bath, soak in bath, ***don't wear kimono***, leave the changing room naked, take a break in the lounge, go back to your room naked, ***go to sleep naked*** (you have to do this on the first time you go to the lounge naked, or somehow the game breaks and won't give you this next scene), after you wake up the inn clerk will ask for your room key, go to the changing room and you'll find that your room key is stolen, now you check in one last time, change into kimono, and just go to sleep. The old man from the lounge will go into your room for a scene, and after that the scene will be unlocked.
Ok, so for all those who did not sleep naked on the first time ands has the bug, here's how to un-bug the kimono open air bath scene:

1. Go to saveeditor online
2. Upload your save file
3. Scroll down to the variables section
4. Look for variable#40
5. Set that back to 0
6. Save and replace
7. Play out the scene EXACTLY as KevinMeck wrote
8. When the next day rolls over and you're talking to the guy at the front desk DO NOT AUTO SKIP. It's new dialog telling you to go back to the open air hot spring, lol

Reactions: BokkoBokko

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Ok, so for all those who did not sleep naked on the first time ands has the bug, here's how to un-bug the kimono open air bath scene:

1. Go to saveeditor online
2. Upload your save file
3. Scroll down to the variables section
4. Look for variable#40
5. Set that back to 0
6. Save and replace
7. Play out the scene EXACTLY as KevinMeck wrote
8. When the next day rolls over and you're talking to the guy at the front desk DO NOT AUTO SKIP. It's new dialog telling you to go back to the open air hot spring, lol
the 'bug' have something to do with the key you picked on the inn 2nd floor, you shouldn't pick it up cause that key is how the guy is able to go inside her room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DOOM9780

WelZen

Mar 3, 2019
the 'bug' have something to do with the key you picked on the inn 2nd floor, you shouldn't pick it up cause that key is how the guy is able to go inside her room.
You can't unlock the kimono scene no matter how many times you sleep naked again if you don't go back for the kimono after the first time. Only thing to do is to reset the value at that variable and run through the events again.

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
I would like to thank WelZen and LeturLefr from the bottom of my heart for explaining to us how to unlock this ending because personally (no joke) I have been trying to complete this game in its entirety for 1 year and thanks to you I will finally be able to obtain all the endings . On the other hand, I will have to start the game again and unlock all the other mini scenes and the endings. But in any case I would like to thank you once again, you the best. Continue to help us. I have to see the new game come out.

Reactions: DOOM9780

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
What do you mean by "if you don't go back for the kimono after the first time." What first time ? Is it when she relax or sleep

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes