Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
if anything this game sets itself up as a pseudo NTR light game, the player character is completely superfluous, so much so you almost wonder why you don't just play as Yuka like in the other game, but this game still has NTR set ups "Hey go wait over there" "You'll just be in the wait here" "oh its nothing I'll see you later" people acknowledge the PC enough that it seems he was put in for the very light ntr "thrill", I dont think its out and out NTR cause the PC doesnt have any personality whatsoever but alot of the scenes revolve around the PC not knowing whats going on a couple feet away

ScuroD

Apr 14, 2021
Call me crazy but... It would be possible to make a patch so that this is "NTR"? That is, simply changing some dialogues... Or maybe adding some where the MC tells Yuka that he likes her and they are dating or something like that... After breaking the first fragment maybe... And hints could be added of this in some events... For example in the first one of the "forced kiss" in the forest you could add a dialogue of Yuka "thinking" and saying "why didn't I stop him? Even though Satobito is my boyfriend..." I don't know, to really give that sense of NTR to the game, you know? As a separate mod. I would do it but I don't know how to use RPGM

lol glad to see i'm not the only one who likes this idea, I kept roleplaying that as I played.

jaiden08

Jan 29, 2024
Heya I just finished completeing the game and getting all the H scenes. I needed to know if anyone knew how to unlock the secret chest in the forest hotsprings and how to get past the other berrior underground. I'd like to know in case if there are any special secrets withing them.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes