EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1619959236013.png

Overview:
Saya is a yuki-onna girl (a type of snow demon) living a peaceful, but lonely life on the Eastern continent. Her world is turned on its head when she’s kidnapped by slavers who intend to sell her on the distant Western continent. She escapes the slavers but finds herself stranded in a strange foreign land. She resolves to return to her home, but earning the money to book passage back to the East will bring her into conflict with men and monsters of all sorts, all of whom view the lovely young demon girl as a tasty sexual treat. Will Saya make it home, or does fate have something else in store?​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-02
Release Date: 2021-05-01
Developer: Potatolife -
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ193425_img_smp1.jpg RJ193425_img_smp2.jpg RJ193425_img_smp3.jpg 1619959385182.png 1619959408705.png 1619959453551.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lena Supercat

Apr 6, 2018
I am not that far into the game yet, but yes you can make choices and it seems to be fairly well made, compared to most other games made in RPG Maker. Right now i am avoiding to be "raped" and perhaps i will try to play being a virgin until the end.

There seems to be serval different endings and you can avoid losing so far if you train a bit to level up. Not sure if that lasts the whole game, but yeah, it seems nicely made or even cute.

Also the english is pretty good for a japanese game. :)

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Question to anyone who beat it, does this have a gallery/recollection room? If yes, does beating the game unlock all scenes?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@shineek I haven't beaten the game yet, but: The gallery's in the basement of a house you're loaned relatively early on in the game, and entering said house for the first time explains that reaching any ending allows you to unlock all unseen events in the basement. If you want to unlock them early, examining any of the NPCs or books in the basement gives you hints that explicitly let you know how to get the scenes and endings.

The gallery's organized pretty well: Demons are all on the left side, humans are all on the right side, the endings are in the bottom left corner, and examining any of them lets you choose to only view the available variants of the scene's text (i.e.- Virgin, Non-Virgin, Aftermath, etc.) without having several copies of the NPC or relying on your current in-game stats.

The game saves persistent save data, so you could save before every trigger and the like and unlock things manually anyway. If you're patient, either I or one of the other members will probably upload full saves as soon as we're able, though.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes