Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, for those of you who download @Zyro's save: The only thing you need for the full gallery itself is the savec.rvdata file, since that's what the game checks when you enter the house's basement or examine the CG gallery book therein.

What ending did you go for, Zyro? I'm curious as to which one you consider the fastest. The earliest you can finish the game is collecting the 30k needed to buy a ticket back home after you've introduced yourself to the Antique Shop owner. If you actually spent the time grinding for Slime Paste from Slimes or injure yourself until your health is yellow to receive an infinite amount of Fish from the one sailor that gives you it... well, both of those are rather slow and boring, but that is a way to get the money before you even fight your first boss.

Of course, you could just use either that one online save editor or Cheat Engine to give yourself the 30k instead, but I think that wouldn't give a fair assessment of how quickly you can beat the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aevisyo

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Get 30k and just head straight back home. You can easily achieve that after you fight the 2 big orcs in the mountain (3rd guild quest iirc). Just make sure to sell those stuffs that you get from killing and treasure boxes.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I've decided to write up a guide of sorts to the different non-game-over endings, for anyone that actually wants to go through and do so.
If anyone wants it, I can also write up a list of the events you can trigger without losing your virginity. Or maybe just an actual guide? Let me know.

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
Don't mean to whine but save seems to be missing some events and endings? Unless those aren't H.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
@shineek I haven't beaten the game yet, but: The gallery's in the basement of a house you're loaned relatively early on in the game, and entering said house for the first time explains that reaching any ending allows you to unlock all unseen events in the basement. If you want to unlock them early, examining any of the NPCs or books in the basement gives you hints that explicitly let you know how to get the scenes and endings.

The gallery's organized pretty well: Demons are all on the left side, humans are all on the right side, the endings are in the bottom left corner, and examining any of them lets you choose to only view the available variants of the scene's text (i.e.- Virgin, Non-Virgin, Aftermath, etc.) without having several copies of the NPC or relying on your current in-game stats.

The game saves persistent save data, so you could save before every trigger and the like and unlock things manually anyway. If you're patient, either I or one of the other members will probably upload full saves as soon as we're able, though.
Its not that i want only the hentai content without beating the game. Im asking cause i wanna beat it as virgin which will probably be harder, and dont have to play out every event to unlock them. I absolutely detest games which have multiple endings (dont count bad endings), which can be only done by replaying the game, even if a game is short the makers of such game try to force on you playing it for longer than you need to. Which also effectively steals time you could sepnd on other games, thats a real dick move.

Reactions: Kohiwa and ob123

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Don't mean to whine but save seems to be missing some events and endings? Unless those aren't H.
Assuming you followed my advice and only overwrote the savec.rvdata file with Zyro's but loaded a pre-existing save of your own already in the basement, you probably need to leave and re-enter the basement to get the event that tells the game to run the script that checks the file. As far as I can tell, Zyro's files do in fact have the entire gallery unlocked.

In any case, I'm uploading my own save files: Save001's a clear data file at Lv26 that lets you choose to start with at least one of every legitimately obtainable item in the game, and 002's in the basement gallery at Lv27 (the Slavers you can fight on the boat are, ridiculously, the strongest enemies in the game and also the only ones that actually give you money for defeating them, so I leveled up from fighting them instead of sneaking/running past them). Just in case it turns out that something important was being saved to and read from Volume.rvdata2, I also shoved that in there. Knock yourself out.

I edited my earlier ending guide post, by the way, since it turns out that there's a couple of events that can lock you out of the "virgin" ending, even though you come out of them with your virginity intact.

That should be it from me on this game, unless someone wants me to fix something. Pretty sure I noticed that there were some pieces of dialogue that "run off" the text-box around the tavern and volcano, but I'm not super certain if I wasn't just tired. I also feel like there was an untranslated line of dialogue when choosing to watch the Stay ending in the gallery...? I'm kind of sleepy and running on fumes at the moment.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, I'm pretty much at the end of the game, however I'm stuck. I do have 30k for a ticket hime, but I want to discover various scenes and CGs on my own. However, I can't get to that "underground city" or "brothel". I have completed all quests, have most of the defeat scenes, and human scenes are lacking only those from the underground city. I'm pretty sure that the entance is in that small building in the farthest down right corner of the city, the one where two kids and a cat stand nearby. I talk to the kids and to the cat, I go to the harbor, but I can't find any fish for the furball, from one sailor I only get a response "You'll get smarter if you eat fish". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How do I get to that underground city? As I've said I have practically all scenes other than those from the underground city.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Ookami88 Like I stated in the post with my ending guide, when you talk to the sailor your health must be below 25%. The lady at the northernmost part of the harbor letting you know she got fish when she had fallen down is a hint for this.

Incidentally, several people in town will also give you items when your health is this low. Avoid talking to Heinz in the hospital or some of the NPCs that trigger events (i.e.- the kid running around the statue), as they will heal you fully (the latter use potions and are definitely doing that because the associated CG they have lack torn clothes).

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
@Ookami88 Like I stated in the post with my ending guide, when you talk to the sailor your health must be below 25%. The lady at the northernmost part of the harbor letting you know she got fish when she had fallen down is a hint for this.

Incidentally, several people in town will also give you items when your health is this low. Avoid talking to Heinz in the hospital or some of the NPCs that trigger events (i.e.- the kid running around the statue), as they will heal you fully (the latter use potions and are definitely doing that because the associated CG they have lack torn clothes).
Thanks for the reply, it really helped me out. Now I'll try to get all the endings on my own.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
rape is one genre i really dont like, but the cover girl is very cute and it seems i can take virgin-route.
are there any h-scenes at all thats not rape? if taking virgin-route, will it only be "avoid-rape" contents up to the end?

Reactions: kylemorre and ob123

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
There is one point where you can rescue a guy that helps you at the beginning by sleeping with him, to lift a succubus' curse. You're given two choices, either sleep with him, or go for a philosopher's stone, the latter if lost leads to a big rape, the first on the other hand is pretty sweet with the content.

To initiate the event, once you have the money you can pay back the amount this guy lends you for a start in a new city. Afterwards he collapses and a few scenes later you find the succubus looming over the guy, and are given the choices I mentioned earlier.

I think I covered this event pretty well, but I'm not 100% sure. I think this is the only non-rape h-scene in this game.

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
I've decided to write up a guide of sorts to the different non-game-over endings, for anyone that actually wants to go through and do so.
If anyone wants it, I can also write up a list of the events you can trigger without losing your virginity. Or maybe just an actual guide? Let me know.
An actual guide would be nice, I'm stuck at finding the tool to break the rocks in the volcano now :/

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
An actual guide would be nice, I'm stuck at finding the tool to break the rocks in the volcano now :/
I'll get to work writing one up, then. In the meantime: The pickaxe you're looking for is in the northeastern corner inside that very same volcano area, on the clay-doll-looking trolls' half of the map. It's not in a treasure chest or a sack or anything, so you might be overlooking it thinking it's part of the scenery.

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
I'll get to work writing one up, then. In the meantime: The pickaxe you're looking for is in the northeastern corner inside that very same volcano area, on the clay-doll-looking trolls' half of the map. It's not in a treasure chest or a sack or anything, so you might be overlooking it thinking it's part of the scenery.
Nice man, thanks much

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes