farcefield

Jun 3, 2018
Hi guys, I translated the game. I'm glad people are enjoying it. I can't post links here yet, so I can't link to the ULMF thread where I originally posted the patch, but I'm happy to address bug reports or anything of the sort.

One other, obligatory note: I spent a hell of a long time translating the game, so I have at least some inkling of how long the creator must have worked on it. If you like the game and your financial situation allows it, please consider purchasing the game and rewarding his hard work. Again, no links, but you can find it on dlsite.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys, I translated the game. I'm glad people are enjoying it. I can't post links here yet, so I can't link to the ULMF thread where I originally posted the patch, but I'm happy to address bug reports or anything of the sort.

One other, obligatory note: I spent a hell of a long time translating the game, so I have at least some inkling of how long the creator must have worked on it. If you like the game and your financial situation allows it, please consider purchasing the game and rewarding his hard work. Again, no links, but you can find it on dlsite.​
Hey, thanks for your hard work! The OP currently links to the author's DL site page instead of the game's, but it's typical for the thread template of any shared game on the forums to have links so no worries on the developer getting their due advertisement. 's a link to your translation's thread on ULMF- at the time of me posting this, we're using your 1.01 patch from the looks of things. And here's the game's store pages: , .

I'll tag @Souleater to see if they choose to update the pre-patched mirrors to your 1.02 patch, and maybe add links to the OP where applicable. The template in the upload rules don't really enforce anything about translation patch info near as I can tell, but I like showing appreciation where it's due.​

Reactions: mesoru

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Hey, thanks for your hard work! The OP currently links to the author's DL site page instead of the game's, but it's typical for the thread template of any shared game on the forums to have links so no worries on the developer getting their due advertisement. 's a link to your translation's thread on ULMF- at the time of me posting this, we're using your 1.01 patch from the looks of things. And here's the game's store pages: , .

I'll tag @Souleater to see if they choose to update the pre-patched mirrors to your 1.02 patch, and maybe add links to the OP where applicable. The template in the upload rules don't really enforce anything about translation patch info near as I can tell, but I like showing appreciation where it's due.​
will update the op asap just outside and on my phone atm, fixing some few things for a friend before i head back home

Reactions: Chingonerio

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016

One other, obligatory note: I spent a hell of a long time translating the game, so I have at least some inkling of how long the creator must have worked on it. If you like the game and your financial situation allows it, please consider purchasing the game and rewarding his hard work. Again, no links, but you can find it on dlsite.
if you could tell me your discord name so i can try and contact you outside of here and ulmf im allready on the same discord server as you just dont wanna bother the wrong person :p

farcefield

Jun 3, 2018
I'm O_O on the H-RPG Central discord, formerly the unofficial ULMF discord. I'll send you a discord link in case you aren't on that one.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
lol, this game is trash. first, rape cannot be avoided. second, she can destroy demon kings, zombies, and tentacle monsters... but can't fight off three thugs, while owning brass knuckles(specifically designed for womens self defense, and she can't push a tiny, at most, 10 year old boy off of her.

and after getting raped... it's so horrible in her mind, that she just decided to forget about it and carry on with her life? what a shitty excuse for writing.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
lol, this game is trash. first, rape cannot be avoided. second, she can destroy demon kings, zombies, and tentacle monsters... but can't fight off three thugs, while owning brass knuckles(specifically designed for womens self defense, and she can't push a tiny, at most, 10 year old boy off of her.

and after getting raped... it's so horrible in her mind, that she just decided to forget about it and carry on with her life? what a shitty excuse for writing.
You're wrong on the first point: Rape can be avoided, you just can't do every single thing available in the game at the same time. But since most of the game's actual erotic content is based on that (with the one scene that isn't being semi-consensual at best, since Heinz is ill and bedridden from the painful curse and both participants in the scene are kind of reluctant about actually doing it at first), it can't really be helped.

For your second point... eh, it's subjective.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway. You'd probably enjoy , a game about a pirate lady that, despite starting the game out mid-torture session and therefore actually having unavoidable rape, happily runs her sword through every single threat she runs across on her quest for revenge, with the most remorse she shows being "if they hadn't gotten in my way I wouldn't have had to kill them" when you examine their blood pools. At least, I'm assuming you want that sort of character judging by your complaints. Unfortunately, that game's amount of content is lacking in quantity and quality in comparison to this one's.

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend playing most Japanese games with the rape tag if you want female characters in them to be strong-willed and capable of (and willing to) defending themselves: That's kind of completely absent genre-wide unless the tag's being used for femdom-centric games, where their personalities tend to go in the complete opposite direction. The middle ground is found most commonly in games that lack the tag entirely. It sucks, but that's the norm as far as I've seen. There's exceptions, but they tend to come with something that turns people off attached, like ryona (excessive violence, bruising) or guro (gore, blood, vomit, snuff).

farcefield

Jun 3, 2018
yeah, I'm not a big fan of the "demon girls feel good when they lose their virginity" bit. It's an extra piece of exposition that needs to be accounted for in every damn scene but it still never really changes much. Maybe it's the author's fetish.

Anyway, if you want games with more competent female protagonists, I recommend Escape from Fort Rugome and Magician of the Olecta Desert. They're by the same circle and share a protagonist, and both are translated. There's also another game by that circle that isn't translated... yet.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I do not know how to find H-scene dilettante 1 and dilettante 2 (game over) in the game
The events I called Alan(1) and Alan(2) in the guide I wrote 5 posts above yours (click the spoiler labeled "Walkthrough" ) are the ones you're looking for, in the Ionu Ruins section: Sell an Ancient Ring to the shady guy hanging out in the northern part of town to get the first and then fail the stealth section to get the second.

Reactions: Kurenai

Kurenai

Jul 31, 2018
The events I called Alan(1) and Alan(2) in the guide I wrote 5 posts above yours (click the spoiler labeled "Walkthrough" ) are the ones you're looking for, in the Ionu Ruins section: Sell an Ancient Ring to the shady guy hanging out in the northern part of town to get the first and then fail the stealth section to get the second.
Thank you very you

WattaQQ

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix a missing audio file error?
I got it before/after adding the english translation, before/after changing my computer's locale to japenese, etc.

It says: Cannot find file 'Audo/BGS/' then I'm not sure the file name.
I downloaded the save from earlier and it couldnt find a file in Audio/BGM.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Also have the same problem that was stated above (bgm/bgs file error). Guessing it's due to the kanji but have no idea how to fix that

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Usually pregnancy leads to a bad ending, but in this game it's so heartwarming. Truly a great game, will buy from dlsite, really hoping the creator will make more HRPGs.

D

Deleted member 1958338

a poor girl but I really liked the scene with tentacles for more of such games.

Last edited by a moderator:

kotori96

Nov 25, 2019
Has anyone ever played through a game with the same game maker?
Oumagatoki - Tasogare Ni Kemuru Shoujo

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes