Nov 4, 2017
What kind of corruption is in the game? the pictures don't really show much, also does he only wear one set of clothes? usually corruption games have mind/clothes being the indicator and i cant see either in the games preview pics.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
cmiiw but im pretty sure this game named yukiiro quest before, what the different between kagura release and the one from before?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
cmiiw but im pretty sure this game named yukiiro quest before, what the different between kagura release and the one from before?
almost none, from what I've seen so far I think censorship has changed

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
lol, this game is trash. first, rape cannot be avoided. second, she can destroy demon kings, zombies, and tentacle monsters... but can't fight off three thugs, while owning brass knuckles(specifically designed for womens self defense, and she can't push a tiny, at most, 10 year old boy off of her.

and after getting raped... it's so horrible in her mind, that she just decided to forget about it and carry on with her life? what a shitty excuse for writing.
Thanks for what we wanted to know.. so this is a shit game much like the Crimson comics where they can defeat damn demons but can't fight off humans.. Yeah total shit. Thanks for the damn warning.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
It's english right ?
Most games Kagura publishes have really good translations and are almost always uncensored.
I've seen a lot of their work and it's great, but I'm not really into the kinds of fetishes most of their releases cater to.
This one has cute art, though, so I'm curious who the artist is.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
whoa wait a sec
this is yukiiro quest right?
i think there was full english translation posted here, long before this posted
whats the difference?

Reactions: Dyhart

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
whoa wait a sec
this is yukiiro quest right?
i think there was full english translation posted here, long before this posted
whats the difference?
Yes this is Yukiiro Quest.

From what have been said, the translation hasn't changed much but now, all the art is uncensored.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes