Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
whoa wait a sec
this is yukiiro quest right?
i think there was full english translation posted here, long before this posted
whats the difference?
Yeah I didn't even realize it was just fan translated apparently. I'm guessing the older version was censored.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Thanks for what we wanted to know.. so this is a shit game much like the Crimson comics where they can defeat damn demons but can't fight off humans.. Yeah total shit. Thanks for the damn warning.
Lol, people like you see what they want to see and immediately write out a reply while completely ignoring the comments under refuting it.

Yes, as was stated under the post you quoted, you can avoid the first rape scene.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Lol, people like you see what they want to see and immediately write out a reply while completely ignoring the comments under refuting it.

Yes, as was stated under the post you quoted, you can avoid the first rape scene.
You can avoid all rape scenes and complete a virgin route, there's just one harassment scene that's unavoidable but it's not a rape one so virgin route is totally viable.

Reactions: Suit

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Guys I gotta say, this was the first ever H game that made me want to complete a pure virgin route, like, Saya's just a poor and lonely girl that lives in a hut, visits and cleans her mother's grave daily and just wants to get home.
And I've played all kinds of messed up hentai games, corruption, guro, violence you name it.
Guess I'm softer that I thought, damn.

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
They made the enemy restraint so annoying the monster just spam them because it deals huge damage than a regular attack

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
You have added the pregnancy tag and summoned the horde. Pray tell, to what extent does pregnancy play a role here? A fully functioning pregnancy system which alters scenes? Or a couple of game over scenes?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Guys I gotta say, this was the first ever H game that made me want to complete a pure virgin route, like, Saya's just a poor and lonely girl that lives in a hut, visits and cleans her mother's grave daily and just wants to get home.
And I've played all kinds of messed up hentai games, corruption, guro, violence you name it.
Guess I'm softer that I thought, damn.
Heh....must be getting soft in my old age....
*Light cigarette and dies while leaning against wall*

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Where did this game even come from? I don't recall seeing any advertising about it from Kagura. There are plenty of long overdue games in Kagura's back catalogue that a lot of us are waiting on but, they release this random game instead? what?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Where did this game even come from? I don't recall seeing any advertising about it from Kagura. There are plenty of long overdue games in Kagura's back catalogue that a lot of us are waiting on but, they release this random game instead? what?
It's the 2nd time I've seen them release a game that was fully translated already. but at least now it's uncensored, and honestly I thought it was really good. Give it a try.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Heh....must be getting soft in my old age....
*Light cigarette and dies while leaning against wall*
''As the light seeps from my eyes, and life forsakes my body, I remember Saya's innocent smile, and thus I drift towards the unknown in contentment, for atleast, I got her home safe ''.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It's the 2nd time I've seen them release a game that was fully translated already. but at least now it's uncensored, and honestly I thought it was really good. Give it a try.
2nd. 2ND?! Oh, may God bless your naivity, dear friend. :D

At any rate I always kinda-sorta assumed that they...ehemm...build (sometimes A LOT) "upon" fanTLs in some of their published games, but yeah, there was someone in this thread who actually had a look (with T++ I assume) and confirmed that this is basically the same TL as the one posted here ~3 years ago. Also, I think that's why this one could have made it to the sales-list so out of the blue, and with barely any prior notice.

Don't really blame them; people can get an uncensored version - which adds a big chunk of value, well, imho at least.

Also, I hope there won't be a lot of any version-fix'er-uppers, because the patches you can get (or rather the newer version patches, if some bugfix patches need to come in the future or whatnot) from the KG website only work with the Steam version.

Reactions: Dyhart
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes