Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
[...]Also, I hope there won't be a lot of any version-fix'er-uppers, because the patches you can get (or rather the newer version patches, if some bugfix patches need to come in the future or whatnot) from the KG website only work with the Steam version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aaaand, here we go!! XD
Would love it if someone could up the v1.02 or the differences maybe, or a way to somehow apply it... *wink*
=====
EDIT: okay, no need to panic, it was an absolutely insignificant version-up, with some dialogue lines remade to fit the box perfectly (like 7 or so lines altogether...so essentially nothing) and the F6 key being the volume control and the options there TLed (and as such now making it into the controls.txt - but it already was around (so F6 already works in v1.01), just the mention left out). So no worries version-fetishists; this is nothing! :)

Last edited:

Ocram

Nov 15, 2017
Some one have a full save? i have finished the old game version, but that saves are not full compatible, not all scene are unlucked with the old save in this version.
sorry for my bad english.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
2nd. 2ND?! Oh, may God bless your naivity, dear friend. :D

At any rate I always kinda-sorta assumed that they...ehemm...build (sometimes A LOT) "upon" fanTLs in some of their published games, but yeah, there was someone in this thread who actually had a look (with T++ I assume) and confirmed that this is basically the same TL as the one posted here ~3 years ago. Also, I think that's why this one could have made it to the sales-list so out of the blue, and with barely any prior notice.

Don't really blame them; people can get an uncensored version - which adds a big chunk of value, well, imho at least.

Also, I hope there won't be a lot of any version-fix'er-uppers, because the patches you can get (or rather the newer version patches, if some bugfix patches need to come in the future or whatnot) from the KG website only work with the Steam version.
So that's the shady business Kagura games is involved with. They just steal a translation and then sell it. I heard some complaints about them a while back but i forget what for. That must be it.

LOL and I'm not surprised they've released more than 2 games already translated.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So that's the shady business Kagura games is involved with. They just steal a translation and then sell it. I heard some complaints about them a while back but i forget what for. That must be it.

LOL and I'm not surprised they've released more than 2 games already translated.
Nah, I'm not flat-out saying that; just saying it's...curious. :)
At any rate, they may be one way or another crediting the original TLers (maybe?), heck, possibly even change (just) enough most of the times to be considered 'new', and again, they make it possible for a game to reach a much broader audience...
And UNC is a plus, so... Wasn't reaaaally complaining...lol

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Wait a hot minute. How do you NOT lose your virginity?

I ran into the red demon event and lost it then. How the hell do I avoid that AND progress?

kotori96

Nov 25, 2019
Wait a hot minute. How do you NOT lose your virginity?

I ran into the red demon event and lost it then. How the hell do I avoid that AND progress?
GAMEWIDE HAPPY ENDING PRECAUTION:
Saya has no natural resistance to any of the enemies' restraint attacks, which will take away 15% of her health for two turns. If you think it would take a couple of turns for an enemy to defeat Saya, heal or run away instead. Enemies tend to waste a turn after using their restraint move, but if you're fighting more than one at a time it might be meaningless. There's an accessory you can get when aiming for the Happy Ending that makes all restraint attacks fail, but it comes at the cost of any other stat increases the accessory slot could've given.
HAPPY ENDING REQUIREMENT:
  • Examine the sparkling drawers in the northwestern corner of Saya's house, and take the Amulet with you.
PROGRESS:
  • Leave Saya's house.
  • Collect the sparkling white Memorial Flowers to the southwest of Saya's house.
  • Head north to Saya's mother's gravesite.
  • Examine Saya's mother's grave, and offer the Memorial Flowers.
NOTE:
If Saya collected the Amulet, she'll keep her virginity. If she lacks it, she will lose her virginity, add +5 Sex with Demons, and get the Hitotsume-nyudo H Event.
PROGRESS:
  • Examine the bars/gate of your cell in the slavers' ship's hold.

Page 3 has game instructions

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
is this a "you lose you get raped" game or like other games where you can choose wheter or not outside of battle?
Both. The game divides sex scenes between "Sex with Demons" and "Sex with Humans". "Sex with Demons" is pretty much exclusive to GO rape, but "Sex with Humans" depends on your choices out of combat (i.e. via interactions with townspeople). Most of the game's content does revolve around rape, though...

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes