Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You said it was censored just before - and now it wasn't? You are contradicting yourself here 0_0
The game has some scenes that are purposely censored. The game itself and all H scenes are all uncensored. I dont know how else to tell you.

Either way, you can play it or base it off the images I have attached to the OP. If you are still confused, then I wouldn't bother playing the game then.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This sounds like one of the most stupid attempt at a plot ever. This seriously need an hell of sex scenes, cause i don't know how i can survive such a premise without fapping every 10 minutes at least.

times10

Nov 23, 2019
I'd just like to say thank you for the fast upload :)

this is why I love f95zone way more than IGG games, uploaders are more reactive and actually fix problems, the tags are clear, more often than not torrents are provided, and there's something close to a legit discussion of a VN's quality on the comments.

Off topic tho, I heard this VN was quite terrible (plot wise) based on some reviews in the past (by people who have read the non translated one)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Answer my horny ass, you rascals
No
I'd just like to say thank you for the fast upload :)

this is why I love f95zone way more than IGG games, uploaders are more reactive and actually fix problems, the tags are clear, more often than not torrents are provided, and there's something close to a legit discussion of a VN's quality on the comments.

Off topic tho, I heard this VN was quite terrible (plot wise) based on some reviews in the past (by people who have read the non translated one)
I personally like the plot. Still playing it, already sunk 5 hours into it.

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
This sounds like one of the most stupid attempt at a plot ever. This seriously need an hell of sex scenes, cause i don't know how i can survive such a premise without fapping every 10 minutes at least.
I will admit that I found the plot to be a bit silly, a boy who hates winter overcomes that hate with the aid of love from the club members. However, I don't think it's that bad. I honestly was worried it would've ended up as another harem VN where the protag just gets to screw all the girls, and I'm glad it didn't go that way.
Dirty jokes did start getting old quick, but the cute bonds that the protag has with the others is just cute.
I don't know, maybe I'm just really forgiving for these kind of VNs. lol

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I mean... it's a VN, and I'll be honest there's only like... two choices in the whole game, and one of them isn't even significant to the main story.
The only “real” choice is which girl you pick. So you can save their and repeat it.

Reactions: Liquidacid

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok then. I just don't like having to screw around fast forwarding through the game tons of times just to get CGs.
You will have to fast forward until that point, save, pick the girl, fast forward and load save. I will make a full save once I finish my play.