Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Well I'm already disappointed. Why doesn't Mitsuhashi have a route? Just imagine her face during an h-scene. Such a missed opportunity.

EDIT: Made it to the character selection screen and found the "secret" option in the corner. Now I went from disappointed to kind of pissed. lol

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
finished a route... i thought i would get a scene viewer like in grisaia since its also a frontwing game :(

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 639141

Overview:
"Yukikoi Melt" is a visual novel about a young man's life in the Winter Country. Miharu, a winter hater, and the girls of the Winter Club find their lives intertwined when he moves to snowy Yubane. Can their warmth melt his heart?

Thread Updated: 2020-04-30
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer/Publisher: Frontwing |
Censorship: No | Patched
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Title: Yuki Koi Melt
Original Title: ゆきこいめると
Aliases: yukimel
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - -
Torrent: - - - MEGA - -

View attachment 639142 View attachment 639143 View attachment 639144 View attachment 639145 View attachment 639146 View attachment 639147
i like the ART not for fapping thou

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
So far it's boring the hell out of me. Lots and lots of dialogue. That dialogue being sexual inneuendo or puns. Slow as watching paint dry. If am bothered to care after I finish it, I will update review.

qinna

Sep 18, 2019
How do I delete "GenJyuuGothicX-Bold" and "NotoSansCJKsc-Bold" type files? When I try, it says these files are being used. Or at least how can I close them?

AzraelStCloud

Jan 24, 2019
I am having an issue where the text in the text box has completely vanished, no trace, if i scroll up with the mouse wheel its there in the logs but proceeding through the game i loose access to all text except for the speakers name. is there a fix for this?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
How is the rape roleplay? I don't think I've ever seen that in a VN, and based on the animation and screenshots the novel seems like the sex would be pretty vanilla.