kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
The scene is displaying correctly. You just aren't understanding what is being communicated by the zoomed in picture.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Are the H-scenes in this game meant to be completely silent, except for the brief moments when the cut-ins appear? That has been my experience so far, but this seems so weird from a design standpoint that I couldn't help but ask.

geitou

Mar 17, 2021
Are the H-scenes in this game meant to be completely silent, except for the brief moments when the cut-ins appear? That has been my experience so far, but this seems so weird from a design standpoint that I couldn't help but ask.
There should be music and voice and other sound effects in scenes, even when cut-ins aren't present.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
@Inppo Haha. Don't even try to understand. I like to grind hard in games even if it isn't necessary. That picture is where i realized i fuckup (if you know the meme)

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
sooo I am in abit of a pickle.
When Reve gets knocked down I can't seem to make him stand up again unless I use blade flash or I get grabbed a certain way.
It worked up until now, when I beat Rem it still worked.

Could it be that equiping the angel's ring you get after beating the sub story fucked up my game?
Cuz I can't see no skill or equipment that should be preventing me from standing up.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do you unlock the parade buster theme stuff?
Just complete the game, it should appear in your travel menu afterwards and you should gain a new item in your menu called Weapon Swap or something like that to change to one of the two new weapons if you want.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Got a new gaming Pc and the Taunt scenes are stil mega zoomed in WTF. Does somebody know how to trigger a Taunt in the H battlefield? Maybe its just the gallery????

therage03

Sep 1, 2018
I have a question, there were three modes in smashboy like f me mode, grappler mode and hatred mode. Are there no options or items like these in yume-same?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I have a question, there were three modes in smashboy like f me mode, grappler mode and hatred mode. Are there no options or items like these in yume-same?
no modes, but there is the item to instantly increase excitement to max

DirtyDanson

Jun 27, 2022
Why is it that when it comes to the slime queen fight I can't progress even though I've defeated her, I have attempted to complete this game on 5 slots but each time it just bugs out when it comes to the slime queen fight. It's just stuck as this never ending fight with her, anyone know how to fix this or am I doing something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes