TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know what the Maso and Angel Ring do ?

I expected the Maso Ring to increase the sex defense but i believe it does not do that. And the Angel Ring tells me that A Angel will follow and help me but there is no Angel. What do those Rings do ?
They should describe what they do pretty well in their descriptions.
Maso ring means you can't crit or dodge, and angel ring literally just buffs your enemies. They probably do more but that's all I remember.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
They should describe what they do pretty well in their descriptions.
Yeah theey dont.

The Maso ring just say :" For those who like to take matters into their own hands"

And The Angel Ring say that the Angel protects me from Harm.

So the flavor Text isnt a hidden ability or something ? Its kinda unusual that such items give negative stats but nothing in return. So i can toss them into the next river i guess ?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah theey dont.

The Maso ring just say :" For those who like to take matters into their own hands"

And The Angel Ring say that the Angel protects me from Harm.

So the flavor Text isnt a hidden ability or something ? Its kinda unusual that such items give negative stats but nothing in return. So i can toss them into the next river i guess ?
If it has a red name, it's supposed to be used as an item if you want to challenge yourself. Also, I have zero idea what you're talking about with the masochist ring. It literally states what it does directly above the flavor text. 1626889447607.png
No idea why they didn't clarify with the Angel Ring, but I think that may just be a translator mistake. They randomly buff your enemies or debuff you.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I think I might of missed something, but does anyone know how to use both weapons techniques you have equipped? I can only seem to do one of them (left click on). All right click does for me is dodge.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I think I might of missed something, but does anyone know how to use both weapons techniques you have equipped? I can only seem to do one of them (left click on). All right click does for me is dodge.
did you hold it while having full chance gauge?

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
yeah, some moves just cost different amounts of chance gauge though
But assuming I have a full gauge, is there not some way to choose which of the two skills I use? Like, I'm trying to use the two default skills the twin blades start with but only twin slice will ever work. Seems kind of pointless to let us equip two if only one can be used. Like I said though, I must of missed something that explains it.

Forgotten Chieftain

Oct 1, 2020
I've been hearing a lot of disappointment concerning Hagakoro, I'm assuming that the gameplay is similar to Parade Buster. Personally, I find the side-scrollers to be more enjoyable. I hope there'll be more games like Yume-same & Smash Boy in the future, maybe even something like a platformer. I just don't find the first-person games as fun, not that Parade Buster was completely horrible...

SnowBoyy

Feb 28, 2021
I never played smash boy but I recently picked up parade buster and sword play man are they great games but is this better then smash boy ?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I never played smash boy but I recently picked up parade buster and sword play man are they great games but is this better then smash boy ?
Smash Boy and YUME-SAME fill different kind of niches in my opinion. They have somewhat the same gameplay, but Smash Boy is more of a beat-em-up whereas YUME-SAME is more of an adventure game. They're both extremely good, and I wouldn't say one is better than the other because I feel like that would be somewhat of an unfair comparison.

Reactions: SnowBoyy

thisshitbroketbh

Nov 25, 2018
Full game, at least as far as I know. I don't see why the OP would have had the game link removed and replaced with only the translation.
Im actually missing a few brain cells. I was wondering why it was only downloading as a regular file rather than a zip when I realized I forgot to download winrar on my computer

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Awkward at first, but fun and interesting once you get used to it.
It took me about 10 minutes to figure out that there where "lanes" on the screen.

The controls are strange.
But good art goes a long way towards holding your hand through little frustrations.

Its definitely pleasing on the eyes.
The Japanese always know how to draw well.

• Angry
Reactions: dinopara

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
I am on my 4th playthru of this game.

I am wondering if this is the last playthru and after that there is no point going beyond 4 stars in the save menu.
Everytime you compete the game you get a new start up to max 4 i believe but i guess it stops there?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes