TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
someone link on v15 version? thx
It is LITERALLY in the quote of the post DIRECTLY ABOVE YOU.
Is this the sequel to the ONESYOTA : KARIYUME?
The succubus seem familiar to me , so does the knight with long fluffy hair
No, but it does have a (plot important) returning character from one of his earlier works I believe.
It also has references to some of his other works, such as a chapter based around Lest from Parade Buster, as well as meeting Lest and Al in The Boundary.

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
Hey everyone. Hope someone can give an answer. I'm missing literally one scene, which is in between "Dream Princess Ami - My other Self" and "Dream Girls - Plaything". The only advice I get is Defeat/Lose to this enemy and I don't even know which enemy it is. Could anyone help out?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hey everyone. Hope someone can give an answer. I'm missing literally one scene, which is in between "Dream Princess Ami - My other Self" and "Dream Girls - Plaything". The only advice I get is Defeat/Lose to this enemy and I don't even know which enemy it is. Could anyone help out?
Yeah, I have zero idea how you missed that. That's the Dragon Queen H-scene. One of the enemies you are literally forced to defeat to progress the plot when not on NG+.

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, I have zero idea how you missed that. That's the Dragon Queen H-scene. One of the enemies you are literally forced to defeat to progress the plot when not on NG+.
I have zero idea how I missed that as well. But, somehow I missed it. Do you know the area that she's located in? It's literally the one scene that I'm missing.

Edit: Ok I found it now. Went back to Stage Select and explored the Scorched Cave. Somehow it let me progress without completing the part where you put the key.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
That's the Dragon Queen H-scene. One of the enemies you are literally forced to defeat to progress the plot when not on NG+.
she is also one of my favorites in this game:love:
the giant type girls really stand out from the rest in excessm games:sneaky:

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yume-Same game update prepackaged in one .rar. Not sure why it took me this long to get around to it, but whatever. Version 1.1 and translation version 15 (FULL TRANSLATION, HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO Common_Bad_guy BECAUSE WE LIKELY WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN IT ON THIS FORUM IF NOT FOR HIM!)

Would appreciate anyone letting me know if there are any other mirrors I should upload to.
I'll also attach one of my saves to this post. 100% achievements and gallery, but I haven't completed the entirety of the depths or whatever it's called, or gotten every single magic mirror orb. Put the save directly in the folder named Save, and let me know if you also need the sysdata.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Make a nopy.to mirror please
I don't have access to that since I'm not an official uploader, but one was made in the OP.
Is there any new content in this update or is it just a bugfix/translation fix?
Just the translation, the game is still the same update as last time. There should be no more japanese text.
Might replay this since his new game was so disappointing. :HideThePain:
Understandable, but I do feel that the new game was judged a little harshly due to people not properly reading how to install it and/or ignoring the fact it was made in a completely different engine than the one excessm was used to...
Your opinion is your own though, and I'll respect that. Will try not to derail the thread either, I made a (hopefully informative) review in the other one for this exact reason...

Reactions: Jellyluve

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
any uncensored patch for this game :(
Unfortunately no, due to japanese censorship laws.
For some reason though, his new game Hagokoro doesn't have the pure white censor, and instead utilizes a mosaic instead. Also has an official english translation by the creator, even if it is just a (very very good and easily understandable) mtl.

honeydew361

Nov 2, 2019
Dosnt seem to be compatible with JOIplay for my phone. Even though JOIplay is compatible with WolfRPG. Any idea why this game isnt working for it?

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Dosnt seem to be compatible with JOIplay for my phone. Even though JOIplay is compatible with WolfRPG. Any idea why this game isnt working for it?
Is it compatible with joiplay now? last time I used it, it definitely wasn't
even if it does, and I havent tried the game yet, Excessm often does action/clicking and not traditional RPG, which can sometimes be sluggish in Joiplay :v

honeydew361

Nov 2, 2019
Is it compatible with joiplay now? last time I used it, it definitely wasn't
even if it does, and I havent tried the game yet, Excessm often does action/clicking and not traditional RPG, which can sometimes be sluggish in Joiplay :v
No its not working for it right now unfortunately. Can understand the sluggish bit too. Even normal RPG games can get a little annoying with JOI.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone know what the Maso and Angel Ring do ?

I expected the Maso Ring to increase the sex defense but i believe it does not do that. And the Angel Ring tells me that A Angel will follow and help me but there is no Angel. What do those Rings do ?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes