ss6

Nov 9, 2018
just put the code in the right order
example : if it is A = 3 ; B = 5 ; C = 1
If it is said CBA = 153.
If it is CAB = 135.

Do you understand ? It was the same in parade buster.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
just put the code in the right order
example : if it is A = 3 ; B = 5 ; C = 1
If it is said CBA = 153.
If it is CAB = 135.

Do you understand ? It was the same in parade buster.
lol never played parade buster before, and no I still don't get it, I mean, the letters are BDCA, with the numbers being A:353, B:164, C:830 & D:414 if that helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ss6

GoonerM96

Feb 20, 2021
lol never played parade buster before, and no I still don't get it, I mean, the letters are BDCA, with the numbers being A:353, B:164, C:830 & D:414 if that helps.
Well, then the answer is 164414830353
I don't think I have to explain why it is so because the previous post already explained it.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Liking this game so far, but I'm having problems finishing the achievements. The first one says that I have to use curse blade flash on multiple bosses. Thought I used cursed blade flash multiple times when encountering multiple bosses, but still didn't get it. The second one says that I have to create an advantageous situation, then defeat a boss. I mean, what does this 'advantageous situation' mean exactly? Tried to apply berries effects on my weapon before killing a boss, but it didn't help. Can anyone tell me how to complete them? Thanks.
Use curse blade flash to FINISH OFF multiple bosses, not use it once and get it. The advantageous one is pretty random, you can just go to the descend to finish off a boss quick and it might give you the achievement...just make sure you have your skills/equipment/items to give you a leg up first if thats what it is but other than that its not well-explained...

GoonerM96

Feb 20, 2021
Use curse blade flash to FINISH OFF multiple bosses, not use it once and get it. The advantageous one is pretty random, you can just go to the descend to finish off a boss quick and it might give you the achievement...just make sure you have your skills/equipment/items to give you a leg up first if thats what it is but other than that its not well-explained...
Man, that makes a lot of difference. Don't know why they left that part out. -.- Anyway, cleared it. Thanks a lot. Still having problems with the advantageous one tho. Equipped my skills, equipments and used items that buffed, but didn't work. I thought maybe it's referring to the device that gives you an advantage when you fight a boss, so I tried this in NewGame+ since the devices disappeared after having been used. Didn't work. Now I'm just clearing away bosses in the descent. I'm Lv98 with maxed luck, accuracy, agility, and contemplating whether this achievement is worth my time and effort. :cry: Do you know if there is any kind of reward when you complete all the achievements? If not, I think I'll prob quit trying.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
2 GB is kinda big to download. Is there any hope of it getting smaller, or will I have to leave this overnight?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
2 GB is kinda big to download. Is there any hope of it getting smaller, or will I have to leave this overnight?
I don't think it's getting any smaller. The art looks like shit if you make the window any bigger than 320x240.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
I'll be real, I loved all the other Excessm games to the point of clearing them on the highest difficulty, but this one hasn't been sitting right with me since release, it just feels kind of confusing. Why would you even want to bother using this weird instakill mechanic if it doesn't give you any EXP or drops, when you can just play on easy for instant unlocks instead? How do you actually defend and create openings? The standing still guard breaks too much, and the evade feels practically useless. Not only that, you might as well just restart as soon as you start getting bombed with the charm debuff.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I'll be real, I loved all the other Excessm games to the point of clearing them on the highest difficulty, but this one hasn't been sitting right with me since release, it just feels kind of confusing. Why would you even want to bother using this weird instakill mechanic if it doesn't give you any EXP or drops, when you can just play on easy for instant unlocks instead? How do you actually defend and create openings? The standing still guard breaks too much, and the evade feels practically useless. Not only that, you might as well just restart as soon as you start getting bombed with the charm debuff.
There's a skill you can get that blocks the use of the instakill but gives you big stat bonuses (one of which makes auto-block super OP).
Playing through on Hard was pretty grind-y though at times since progression is tied solely to leveling up/skills/equipment rather than your proficiency at the gameplay.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Just cleared it out with that and honestly, surprisingly enough, this kinda ended up being the easiest of the WRPG games to break. Farming the first Black Knight you meet jumped me about thirty levels ahead, and after that I didn't get a single game over, even in post-game content. God forbid you use the halberd from 1.1; it's like the katana on steroids, with parry frames so massive you're almost untouchable.

Overall it was definitely good experience, the gameplay pretty much being among the very best on the ero market, as usual with Excessm. I haven't gotten around to seeing all the loss scenes, since I didn't bother with them during the game itself, but the writing seems pretty serviceable, too. I'm not sure if it would be my favorite, though, definitely felt the lack of an extra difficulty. I'm guessing that NG+ is meant to be a variant of that, but I honestly don't think I'd be interested in beating the entire game five times, especially when it doesn't seem like it would give any extra equipment. I think my biggest complaints would be that the cursed sword flash feels like a completely pointless gimmick, and that the seduction/charm debuff is so much worse to deal with, in comparison with other Excessm games, that it felt like you absolutely need to have something with immunity to it equipped at all times.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Man, that makes a lot of difference. Don't know why they left that part out. -.- Anyway, cleared it. Thanks a lot. Still having problems with the advantageous one tho. Equipped my skills, equipments and used items that buffed, but didn't work. I thought maybe it's referring to the device that gives you an advantage when you fight a boss, so I tried this in NewGame+ since the devices disappeared after having been used. Didn't work. Now I'm just clearing away bosses in the descent. I'm Lv98 with maxed luck, accuracy, agility, and contemplating whether this achievement is worth my time and effort. :cry: Do you know if there is any kind of reward when you complete all the achievements? If not, I think I'll prob quit trying.
not really sadly...just to get a completionist achievement that's all...but like i said the advantageous thing is random and not well-implemented imo...i never touched NewGame+ since I wanted to get everything else done beforehand but yeah that's the game...took 12+ hours to %100 complete on normal and to do the subquests on both normal and hard...but it was fun...I am disappointed that you don't get to use the toy water gun much, that thing was hilarious when I got it lol

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
There is a cutscene with untranslated dialogue if you do the DESCENT 50, (which to my surprise only ended at 40) so best be prepared and invest in attack and defense first and spam the ult when you see red...so somebody message =Together= to translate the rest of the game if possible...

GoonerM96

Feb 20, 2021
not really sadly...just to get a completionist achievement that's all...but like i said the advantageous thing is random and not well-implemented imo...i never touched NewGame+ since I wanted to get everything else done beforehand but yeah that's the game...took 12+ hours to %100 complete on normal and to do the subquests on both normal and hard...but it was fun...I am disappointed that you don't get to use the toy water gun much, that thing was hilarious when I got it lol
Whew, finally completed the achievement. Got it when I was at 22/40 in the descent. Still don't know how I got it, and it wasn't worth it lol. Finished the descent too, in fact. A bit bummed out that it wasn't translated. Anyway, now I got nothing else to do in this game...maybe I'll do it again with equipping penalty items in the NG+...some day...

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Is there a way to play custom music? Just like Smash Boy, there is a C_BGM folder in the Data folder, but no option to play custom music. Even after getting 100% completion and optionally getting to the 100th floor in the Mirror Labyrinth and the 50th floor in The Descent.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
How do I use the flute items or find Yuumi to talk to?
Flute items are only used on certain Gate bosses (big keyhole using a "keyblade" ITEMS>FLUTE:??? so far there's only 3 flute items) and you'll find Yuumi inside one of the keyhole areas (there's 5 so 1 for each friend that helps you before a boss)...unless you're talking about the Yuumi cutscene which is in the area before entering Silent Forest...

whats the difference in content between 1.2 and 1.1?
2020/1/9 ver1.20
・主人公絶頂時の敵のセリフにボイスが再生されるようになりました。

2019/11/28 ver1.10
<コンテンツ追加>
・■キャラクター追加■ 敵キャラクター「ケーナ」「ポーニャ」「ライチ」「チャラ」を追加しました。
・■エッチイベント追加■「キハー大四聖編」を追加しました。
・■武器追加■ 主人公の武器流派「万戦戟」「翼刃」を追加しました。アップデート追加武器はアイテム画面から装備します
・■ダンジョン追加■ 「キハー大聖廓」を追加しました。

<リファイン>
・戦闘時の処理の軽量化を実施
・バランス調整:「槍」の攻撃範囲を上方修正
・ver1.10仕様対応のため達成レコードの一部達成条件を変更

<不具合修正>
・魔鏡大迷宮100F到達時のイベントが2回繰り返される不具合を修正しました。

GOOGLE TRANSLATE (give or take)

2020/1/9 ver1.20
・Voices are now played on the lines of the enemy at the time of the hero's climax.

2019/11/28 ver1.10
<Added content>
・ ■ Character addition ■ Enemy characters "Quena", "Ponya", "Litchi", and "Chara" have been added.
・ ■ Etch event added ■ "Kiha Daishi Seihen" has been added.
・ ■ Weapon addition ■ Weapon school of the main character "Mansenjo" and "Wing blade" have been added. Update additional weapons will be equipped from the item screen
・ ■ Dungeon addition ■ "Kiha Great Sanctuary" has been added.

<Refine>
・ Weight reduction of processing during battle
-Balance adjustment: Increased the attack range of "Spear"
・ Changed some achievement conditions of achievement records to support ver1.10 specifications.

<Bug fix>
-Fixed a bug where the event when reaching the 100th floor of the Magic Mirror Labyrinth was repeated twice.

soooo pretty much voice lines...not much else...

Is there a way to play custom music? Just like Smash Boy, there is a C_BGM folder in the Data folder, but no option to play custom music. Even after getting 100% completion and optionally getting to the 100th floor in the Mirror Labyrinth and the 50th floor in The Descent.
never knew it can play custom music...all i saw was a Takehere_MP3orWAVEorOGGorMIDI.txt file but no clear instructions on how to use it or what to write in it...unless you're willing to replace ogg files in the BGM folder...or you can just turn the bgm volume down and use windows media just to save the hassle...now that i think about it i never did get to the 100th floor...

Reactions: noobtastic
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes