FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
I'm stuck, I got five new weapons, and now I must backtracking to previous stages and unlock giant keyholes.
But when I'm there, no matter what I do, nothing happens, except for infinite enemies to show up.
The hint telle me "using new arts".
But how?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
translation from =Together= is updated
Thanks for the info, and the attachment! Could I ask for the v14 changelog please?

Btw, I'm wondering, was this (the TL) based on the v1.20 or the v1.10 of the game? Getting mixed-up signals regarding that... xD
At any rate, thank [everyone involved] very much!

EDIT: so, if anyone else was wondering, thankfully the TL is 1.20-based - seeing how there actually is a shitton 2020/01/07 dated zz*.ogg files in the voices folder. So, cheers, I guess. :)

Last edited:

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
soooo...i finally completed the Mirror Labyrinth up to the 100th floor, added the latest "completed" translation by =Together= version 14...and found this:
1620054788473.png
...its Ami's thought/conversation after the cutscene on the 100th floor but...yeah he missed a spot lol...somebody tell him XD...

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I'm trying to finish the archive. How do you get the H-scene in the silent forest? yume.JPG
The forest is completely empty right now.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
I'm missing 2 scenes after Rem Scream and Squirm. All I'm getting is Defeat or Lose to this enemy. Is there an enemy I missed or a missing condition like Yuumi?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm missing 2 scenes after Rem Scream and Squirm. All I'm getting is Defeat or Lose to this enemy. Is there an enemy I missed or a missing condition like Yuumi?
If I remember correctly, those two are on level ten of The Mirror Labyrinth and The Descent. Just complete to level ten of both and there's no more gallery content in it afterwards (although you can still keep going to power up more).

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone here could upload translation v15, as that's the fully complete translation (which hopefully means no more japanese text at all...)

edit for the sake of no double post: So, just found out you can literally skip like half the game if you kill Dreameater Rem in your first encounter. That's neat.
Not sure if it's NG+ only or what, but it definitely took a shorter time than it would have took for me to go all around the world again. Also was kind of funny.

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Is this the sequel to the ONESYOTA : KARIYUME?
The succubus seem familiar to me , so does the knight with long fluffy hair

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes